Missing expansion packs when loading game

by XiiChan

Original Post

Missing expansion packs when loading game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello everyone!

So, long story short: I reinstalled the 1.67 patch because I had problems loading up my game (As a solution to this problem: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Error-message-quot-Unable-to-start-Please-reinstall-ba... ) and everything seemed to be going fine and dandy, until then I realized, something happened in the process and now I'm missing my expansion packs on the game even though I HAVE THEM INSTALLED as shown in the screencap attached below.

When I load the game, my expansion packs are missing. It just loads up the base game. It really sucks because I've tried so hard to solve the problem I was having described above to then bump into another problem that I can't find a solution for.

Does anyone have a solution for this that doesn't involve reinstalling all the games? Because I swear, the games are installed on my laptop, and they are intact. I checked just in case the game files could have gotten deleted when I ran the patch, but they're all intact, so I fail to see why they aren't loading properly.

A quick note: I don't have my games installed through Origin. I'm saying this because this thing apparently happened with Origin users, and I'm having trouble finding solutions for my problem because nearly everyone who had this happening to them had digital copies. My game installations come from boxed games I own physically.

Many thanks in advance to whoever can help me.

Message 1 of 1 (198 Views)