Missing Worlds

by teaonmytash69

Original Post

Missing Worlds

★★★ Newbie

Hi, just recently I had downloaded the new patch for my Sims 4 game, after it was done updating, I launched my game and went to the world menu. The only worlds that I am able to see and access is Mangolia Promenade and Granite Falls. It seems that I'm missing Oasis Springs, Willow Creek and the new world from the patch; Newcrest. If someone could help me or give me some pointer as to what I could do to get the worlds back, that would be great. Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (1,647 Views)

Re: Missing Worlds

Hero
  • Are you using mods in your game ?
  • Does the same happen if you start a new game for testing purposes (do shut down your game completely before trying a new game)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,629 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Also my Sims just sit there with commands in their que
Message 3 of 5 (1,310 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have 0 mods
Message 4 of 5 (1,308 Views)

Champion (Retired)
You are replying to a 2 year old thread. If you have a problem you should start your own thread describing your issue.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 5 (1,301 Views)