Re: Missing Worlds and Similar Faces - Sims 4

by trick006

Original Post

Missing Worlds and Similar Faces - Sims 4

★ Novice

I've had a couple issues since the last update of the Sims 4.

1.I went to open my saved game, as usual, and suddenly a few of my worlds were missing - Newcrest, Oasis Springs and Willow Creek. Just gone. It was really disappointing because I had just finished redesigning my entire neighborhood!

2. I entered into Create A Sim to start a new family and every time I pressed the randomizer I got the same face. The clothing, hair and skin color will change, but the facial features are the same.

I've exited and restarted the game and these two issues are still present. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Origin and still have the same issues. Please help! Also, I'm not too technical so please put it in simple terms Standard smile

Message 1 of 5 (316 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Try doing a factory reset as described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (306 Views)

★ Novice

That didn't seem to work for me... Any other suggestions? Both of my issues still persisted 

Message 3 of 5 (295 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If you start a new Game is all your worlds there?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (287 Views)

★ Novice

No. Still missing the 3 

Message 5 of 5 (266 Views)