Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Strangerville masculine styled look

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS for any teen, young adult, adult or elder sim. Before the patch on Tuesday 16th, one of the masculine styled look options was a military style called "Heart of the Pack". See https://simscommunity.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/TS4_x64-2019-02-23-02-06-23-86.jpg for illustration. Since the patch this option is no longer available.
What happens when the bug occurs? See above
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the styled look option "Heart of the Pack" available as before patch.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The patch on Tuesday April 16th.

Message 1 of 4 (352 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Strangerville masculine styled look

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@simonevans1963: That styled look was removed in the patch from the 16th, because an item in the look was a locked career item.

This is taken from the patch notes: Removed the “Heart of the Pack” styled look from Create a Sim, as it was authored using clothing that’s only available to Sims that have joined the Military career.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (341 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@simonevans1963: That styled look was removed in the patch from the 16th, because an item in the look was a locked career item.

This is taken from the patch notes: Removed the “Heart of the Pack” styled look from Create a Sim, as it was authored using clothing that’s only available to Sims that have joined the Military career.

Message 2 of 4 (342 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Thanks for this, although I read the patch notes, this nuance had somehow passed me by.
Message 3 of 4 (329 Views)

★★ Pro

No problem! Glad to help! :eahigh_file:

Message 4 of 4 (318 Views)