Re: Missing Sim

by crinrict

Original Post

Missing Sim

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I’ve just started a new family on the sims 4 and whenever they finish a shift at work they disappear. It says they’re home but they aren’t and I can’t make them do or interact with anything. The only way to solve this is by moving house but the same thing happens after a work shift or they’ve been out somewhere. 

Please help. I don’t have any mods and I don’t understand what’s happening. X

Message 1 of 4 (273 Views)

Hero

Hi @MadBow20 

is your issue the same as described in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-Showing-as-off-lot-while-at-home/m-p/7181756 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don’t have any mods but I tried what you suggested and then same thing happened when they came back from a festival. Do you have any other tips please? X

Message 3 of 4 (246 Views)

Hero
So it's the same ?

I don't the workaround works permanently and I don't know of any other solutions atm but I wanted to merge the threads if it's the same.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (242 Views)