Re: Missing Sim Points & Game Time issues

by rumbutter

Original Post

Missing Sim Points & Game Time issues

★★★ Novice

Hi

just a few problems i have recently watched approx 10 adverts on Sims3 to gain free sim points yet even after 24hours later they have not shown on my points - also i tried downloading the Sims4 on the 48hour Gametime that you offer it took 3 hours for it to download onto my computer then once it had fully installed i ttried to play it and it would not allow me to do so. it stated that i had already used gametime before therefore wasnt allowed to use it again - please can you confirm this is correct as i did try the free demo when that was up for grabs but that also wouldnt play either. i have run scans on my computer and there are no issues nor any viruses on it.

thank you

M Hallet

Message 1 of 5 (249 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue, and this has been going on for two days now.

Message 2 of 5 (239 Views)

Hero (Retired)

you'll both need to contact CS

if in the event you need to contact CS

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2.Click on the orange NEXT button
3.Select a platform
4.Click on the orange NEXT button
5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
6.Click on the orange NEXT button
7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

guide on how to contact CS

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Beta-Archive/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

Message 3 of 5 (235 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I got the Worlds Bundle and I didn't get my bonus simoints and I try to get hold of EA but when I select my platform (which is PC) the blue buffering thing just won't stop buffering also the simpoints shows up in my billing history as 2,450 on the date that I installed the worlds (from disk form) and it has never showed up in my balance!

Message 4 of 5 (230 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@JimOwen2000 wrote:

I got the Worlds Bundle and I didn't get my bonus simoints and I try to get hold of EA but when I select my platform (which is PC) the blue buffering thing just won't stop buffering also the simpoints shows up in my billing history as 2,450 on the date that I installed the worlds (from disk form) and it has never showed up in my balance!

try clear your internet cach and or also try switch your browser if on opera,safari or chrome try IE or firefox

also for those simpoints is that for hidden springs ? if it is hidden springs can be atricky one to figure out in some case the world just goes straight to your sims 3 purchase history  in other case the simpoints are added to your simpoint balance but the points are for to "buy' the world with

edit to add a guide on worlds which may explain that world better than i did the guide inculdes info on hidden springs

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Guide-Sims-3-Store-Worlds/m-p/1589911/highlight/true#M155145

Message 5 of 5 (225 Views)