Missing Head

by sonic1236788

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Head

★★★★ Novice

After my Sim got back from SimPort, his head became missing. The hair and facial hair are still there, however. Reloading the game didn't work, and neither did removing all CC and mods. I also tried repairing the installations and that didn't work either. I have a picture to show.

Message 1 of 6 (5,151 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Head

★★★★ Novice

t had to do with the Singer career's outfit. I fixed it by making him quit the career and rejoin it.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (5,072 Views)

All Replies

@sonic1236788  When you removed your mods and cc, did you also delete the five cache files in your game folder in Documents?  If not, do so now.  They should be deleted regularly anyway, and any time you add or remove content from the game folder.  For reference, they are:

• CASPartCache.package
  • compositorCache.package
  • scriptCache.package
  • simCompositorCache.package
  • socialCache.package

If this doesn't help, maybe you can fix the sim in CAS.  The modless way would be to open the cheats console (ctrl-shift-c) and enter "testingcheatsenabled true" without quotes, then shift-click on your sim and choose Edit in Create a Sim.  (If you have NRaas MasterController, you can go through it instead; it's fine to add NRaas mods back in.)  Maybe changing the sim's appearance a bit will help.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 6 (5,135 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddictNeither of the things you mentioned worked, unfortunately.

Message 3 of 6 (5,129 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Turns out it's a corrupted outfit. When he changes into the outfit, everything about him except hair and facial hair become invisible. NRaas DebugEnabler didn't fix it and neither does resetting him.

Message 4 of 6 (5,094 Views)

@sonic1236788  Can you use MasterController to remove the outfit?  (Click on the Sim, NRaas > MC > Basic > Remove Outfit; you'll need the MC Cheats add-on as well.)  It can be tricky sometimes if it's a special outfit, but if you play with the options a bit, maybe one of them will work.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 6 (5,089 Views)

★★★★ Novice

t had to do with the Singer career's outfit. I fixed it by making him quit the career and rejoin it.

Message 6 of 6 (5,073 Views)