Re: Missing Gallery Uploads / Items

by DonroaAkashu

Original Post

Missing Gallery Uploads / Items

★★ Novice

Hello, I've ran into a very weird issue. I am missing uploaded items on my gallery page; for example, I have 43 items showing, but 70 listed under my Shared Items. I noticed when I was trying to find some of my Legacy sims I had uploaded to the gallery, they were missing. They did have default skin CC on them, so it is usually marked as CC. Even when selecting the CC option to view, they're not showing up.

Things I've Done So Far to Troubleshoot:

- Checked the "Include Custom Content" button

- Disabled my antivirus from scanning the Origin and Sims exe files

- Resetting the Sims 4 folder (keeping my tray files and saves)

- Signing out of Origin and signing back in

- Unchecking "Hide Reported Content" on game settings

- Repairing the game (when resetting the Sims 4 folder)

- Removing all mods & custom content (again, when resetting the Sims 4 folder)

- Going to online Gallery to look (but since most of my missing items include CC, I'm unable to check, as the online gallery doesn't have the option to view items with CC)

Whew, I think that's it! I am at a loss.

Message 1 of 4 (495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@stormijoann  I don't have CC, but if I uncheck certain packs in the category for that the Gallery doesn't show the builds using them, for example, and I did not see that in your list. I don't have a lot of shared items, but I think the choice Newest and Popular have different criteria as well for what it shows in the current window. Sometimes when there are issues with the Gallery waiting a while is also an option, and I guess you have done that now, since you posted on wednesday and now it is sunday.

Message 2 of 4 (448 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for your help! Unfortunately I'm still having this issue. So strange! 

Message 3 of 4 (399 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Message 4 of 4 (372 Views)