Re: Missing Expansion and Stuff Packs...EA is no help

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Expansion and Stuff Packs...EA is no help

★★★ Novice

My computer does not have a disc drive and own all of the sims 3 expansion and stuff packs, however; my sims 3 late night, sims 3 outdoor living, sims 3 town life, and sims 3 fast lane expansion and stuff packs were not correctly redeemed to my account. I have contacted EA multiple times about this and they keep telling me they are associated with another account that I am not aware of and EA is refusing to help me. The only thing they are capable of helping me with is changing the email on the account I already have access to. I even included pictures proving that I am the owner of the particular games but they still refuse to help me. I make this post to point out EA's mistake and inability to provide correct customer satisfaction.

Message 1 of 2 (318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Sul sul, @leesimgamer.

From how you describe it, it sounds like the expansions are claimed as owned on another account, and so they wouldn't be able to remove those codes from an account without verifying the account itself first. If you can remember any other email address you may have used on the Sims 3 website or on Origin, that would help track it down. However, because this is a public forum, searchable on search engines, we're not able to look into the details specifically here; we care about your account security.

However, as this would require in-depth account checks to look into what is where, please reach out to EA Help again.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (280 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Sul sul, @leesimgamer.

From how you describe it, it sounds like the expansions are claimed as owned on another account, and so they wouldn't be able to remove those codes from an account without verifying the account itself first. If you can remember any other email address you may have used on the Sims 3 website or on Origin, that would help track it down. However, because this is a public forum, searchable on search engines, we're not able to look into the details specifically here; we care about your account security.

However, as this would require in-depth account checks to look into what is where, please reach out to EA Help again.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 2 (281 Views)