Re: Missing Celebrity Tile

by grannyiris77

Original Post

Hero

@crinrict wrote:
Do you get the option to place a tile at all ?

Did you see this question ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 20 (1,331 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have had the same issue with one of my Sims . Her roommate received her tile as expected .I used "debug" to acquire one in hopes that it would fix the problem. It did not, as no name is associated with the star .I have no CC .

Message 12 of 20 (1,288 Views)

Hero

HI @grannyiris77  

and you also didn't get an option to place it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 20 (1,276 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I did see that question and I had no option to place down a title 

Message 14 of 20 (1,255 Views)

Hero

Could you try cheating your career level one down and then try to achieve level 10 again to see if that gives you the tile ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 20 (1,251 Views)

★ Guide

I am also having this problem. I suspected the tile was lost when I moved my sim from one save file to another. As I am trying to go cheat free for a challenge I am doing. I took all her fame away by having her step out of the spotlight and then worked her way back up to global superstar. Still no tile. I also have most of the packs, but I do not have any mods or cc. 

Message 16 of 20 (1,125 Views)

Hero
@Reekyteek Are you opposed to mods ? If not, there's a mod called SimsInfo at MTS. That shows if the Sims have any hidden traits. Maybe the fact that you received a tile is done by a hidden trait.

What you would need to do if that's the case is to remove the hidden trait, then it should work again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 20 (1,096 Views)

★★★ Novice

I became a world famous celebrity. Completed is checked. However, I too, do not have a celebrity tile. I did this without cheats or mods, so I don't understand why it is missing. Please help.

Message 18 of 20 (932 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue for ps5 but no cheats involved, I’ve even lost a celebrity level and gained global superstar again just to get my placard and nothing shows up even after visiting studio bpb. I don’t plan on using cheats either because I’m trying to get trophies

Message 19 of 20 (634 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @jWvvy,

It's been a while since you were last active on this thread so I'll lock it here. Please feel free to pop open a new thread if you're still running into this issue though.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 20 of 20 (620 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help