Missing CC and Script Call Failed

by NatalieLex

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing CC and Script Call Failed

★★★ Newbie

Heyy!

So it's been a month since the last time I played sims 4 and today I decided to go back and see how my family's been doing. I think there was an update a week or so ago.

Today I opened the game and went over to my main family but i noticed that the counters, the tables, the desks and probably some other stuff are gone. Same thing with other households. I thought I did something stupid last time but that's not the case. I tried to replace what was missing and it said "Script call failed". So right now I cannot place these CC furniture and I don't know what to do...

SEND HELP please Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (1,083 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing CC and Script Call Failed

Champion (Retired)
You must update all broken CC. Every time there is a new patch there is a chance that some Mods and CC needs updating. Check with the authors for new versions. Also Sims 4 Studio has batch fixes for some CC.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,661 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing CC and Script Call Failed

Champion (Retired)
You must update all broken CC. Every time there is a new patch there is a chance that some Mods and CC needs updating. Check with the authors for new versions. Also Sims 4 Studio has batch fixes for some CC.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (1,662 Views)