Missing All Sims 4 Packs!

by 5206527c259e0aa4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing All Sims 4 Packs!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

MISSING GAME!  My Sims 4 expansion/game/stuff and luxe kit are missing although I've played them via EA recently.  I went back to Origin and took pictures of all packs I purchased for Sims 4  (and Sims 3).  They  are all in my library but does not give me the option to download.   Also my profile name is some random numbers, however all of the information in my profile settings are mine.  Please help!  I've spent a lot of money and don't know what to do.  

Message 1 of 5 (918 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing All Sims 4 Packs!

Community Manager

Hi there @5206527c259e0aa4,

If you're not seeing any transaction details for your games in your order history and your game library is showing as empty, then you're most likely logging into the incorrect EA account. You'd need to login to the account that your games were all originally purchased on, and you'll see everything in your game library available to download and play again.

If you need help locating that original account, that's something the live support team can help you with- here on AHQ, we don't have access to those specific account details. You can contact live support for more help on that through the site here, or you can get in touch through Twitter or Facebook

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (793 Views)

All Replies

@5206527c259e0aa4  What do you see in your Origin game library?  As in, you say your packs show as owned but don't have a download option, so what do you see?  Sims 3 in particular has an issue where the list of packs is missing in Origin, but it's present in the EA App and using the App for downloading is the current workaround.

Since your profile name has changed, is it possible that you've signed into the wrong account?  If you normally sign in with your username, enter your email instead, and double-check that address's inbox for any receipts or other emails from EA regarding your purchases.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@puzzlezaddict wrote:

@5206527c259e0aa4  What do you see in your Origin game library?  As in, you say your packs show as owned but don't have a download option, so what do you see?  Sims 3 in particular has an issue where the list of packs is missing in Origin, but it's present in the EA App and using the App for downloading is the current workaround.

Since your profile name has changed, is it possible that you've signed into the wrong account?  If you normally sign in with your username, enter your email instead, and double-check that address's inbox for any receipts or other emails from EA regarding your purchases.

It shows all of my packs under download manager.  For some reason they started downloading again under Origin but doesn’t give me the download option for EA.  The funny thing is I’ve already played Sims 4 using EA app under my original username.  I haven’t changed any sign in information.  But I did notice that under my EA App Library it shows none of my packs and it shows nothing under order history (I’ve purchased all digitally).  The odd thing is that I’ve played using EA app but there’s mo longer anything there.  

Message 3 of 5 (878 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there @5206527c259e0aa4,

If you're not seeing any transaction details for your games in your order history and your game library is showing as empty, then you're most likely logging into the incorrect EA account. You'd need to login to the account that your games were all originally purchased on, and you'll see everything in your game library available to download and play again.

If you need help locating that original account, that's something the live support team can help you with- here on AHQ, we don't have access to those specific account details. You can contact live support for more help on that through the site here, or you can get in touch through Twitter or Facebook

solaire.png

Message 4 of 5 (794 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you!  I'll try that.  My origin email is different than my EA email even though I thought I changed it to match.  I'll see how it works out.  I really appreciate your help.

Message 5 of 5 (776 Views)