Minor Bug - Sleepwear Glasses Glitch

by duhlaneyyy

Original Post

Minor Bug - Sleepwear Glasses Glitch

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions packs, all game play packs, and all stuff packs except Movie hangout, Romantic Garden Stuff, and luxury party stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It occurs when my sims wear glasses to bed. The lenses turn black like they're wearing sunglasses.
What happens when the bug occurs? Only when sims are in the sleepwear.
What do you expect to see? See through glasses.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Updated game with new Eco living expansion

I've attached a screenshot when I first noticed it. I thought it might only be the new eco living glasses, but it appears to be any glasses after some more testing. 

Message 1 of 4 (252 Views)

Re: Minor Bug - Sleepwear Glasses Glitch

Hero
@duhlaneyyy This sounds familiar.

Is it on every glasses or only these ?

Are you playing in laptop mode ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (234 Views)

★ Novice

It was on every pair when I tried it.

I'm in laptop mode. 

I now can not reload that particular save and can not recreate it on another save. I have a feeling it must have been mod based glitch. 

Thank you for the response. 

Message 3 of 4 (218 Views)

Hero
@duhlaneyyy I'll move this to tech then

Let me know if you have further issues

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (200 Views)