Milkin Cows Corral not showing in my buy mode

by lince918

Original Post

Milkin Cows Corral not showing in my buy mode

★ Apprentice

i have purchased the Milkin cows corral a while ago. having gone back to The Sims 3 from the Sims 4 i am now really enjoying this more lifelike game. My problem is that the Cows dont show up in my game. there are not there to buy. Ive looked and looked. Ive also tried to download a farm with cows but they dont show up in the lot. I  have tried to re download the Milkin Cows Corral from the The Sims 3 Store but it wont install in the launcher. 

Please help, i have invested HUNDREDS in this game 

thank you 

Message 1 of 2 (477 Views)

Re: Milkin Cows Corral not showing in my buy mode

@lince918  One of the files into which the corral was installed may have corrupted, which would explain why it's not showing up.  The easiest potential fix is to uninstall and reinstall it.  If you don't see it listed in the launcher, temporarily remove all .dbc files in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\DCCache.  These files (only the ones that end in .dbc) are installed third-party custom content; the .ebc files are store content.  Sometimes the launcher doesn't display all installed content correctly when there's too much, but removing the .dbc files could cut down on the clutter.  You can put them back later.

If you still don't see the corral in the launcher, just try reinstalling it.  Let me know if it doesn't work.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (458 Views)