Mermaid Vampires - Unable to Access Vampire Ranks/Strength/Weakness Menu

by RehydratedArashi

Original Post

Mermaid Vampires - Unable to Access Vampire Ranks/Strength/Weakness Menu

★★★ Newbie

When playing a mermaid vampire, on the Needs panel, the vampire ranks/strengths/weaknesses menu is missing and inaccessible. I am unable to assign strengths/weaknesses to these hybrids.

Message 1 of 3 (250 Views)

Dot.: Mermaid Vampires - Unable to Access Vampire Ranks/Strength/Weakness Menu

Hero (Retired)
@RehydratedArashi

These hybrids are not supported by EA and the game have not been adapted to them. Probably they have not been eliminated from the game, because many players like to create them in the game. Hybrids don't have the qualities of a vampire. They can only drink blood and nothing else.

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 3 (237 Views)

Re: Mermaid Vampires - Unable to Access Vampire Ranks/Strength/Weakness Menu

★★★★★ Novice

I’m doing the 1000 baby challenge and when my mermaid matriarch mates with vampires, the offspring can be really messed up.  If they are full mermaid they’re fine but if they are a vampire mermaid hybrid they still have the mermaid tail when wet and hydration bar, but need to drink plasma, yet don’t have the vampire weaknesses and strengths panel (as teens to adults).  Sorry i forget what it’s called but it’s when you click the panel on the bottom right where their needs are etc.  The hybrid toddlers have a dark form in CAS, but on their traits they are not mermaid or vampire.  I started mating with vampires to have children with cool eyes because the mermaid eyes don’t transfer and I created and even bigger mess haha.

Message 3 of 3 (190 Views)