Re: Mermaid Vampire Hybrid turned back to full Vampire

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Mermaid Vampire Hybrid turned back to full Vampire

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have been transferred here from your main help chat as they were unable to help me. I have been experiencing some difficulty with the latest island living pack such as my vampire/Mermaid hybrid sims have transferred into full vampires when this was not the case before. I know this seems silly but when you pay a lot of money and get into your gameplay little issues do really annoy you. I hope you understand and be able to sort out this issue.

Many thanks,

Sam

Message 1 of 5 (1,186 Views)
Highlighted

@Gemm666  I've moved your post to the Sims 4 tech section.  Just so you know, Answers HQ is a forum for players to help other players; aside from the occasional EA community manager who passes through, you're not going to get any official help here.  And new updates always break something.  That's why there are patches.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (1,170 Views)

Hero
@Gemm666 There's currently major issues with hybrids but as mermaids weren't a thing before, I'm not sure how you had mermaid/vampire hybrids before the patch.

The game doesn't support Hybrids and them being present is a bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,126 Views)

★ Apprentice

That's so stupid. Making the game more less fun. Hybrids what makes the game more fun.... 

Message 4 of 5 (620 Views)

★ Apprentice

Issues with Hybrids? I don't think so. It's too too lazy part to make it happen. 

Message 5 of 5 (619 Views)