Merge two households to an 8+ household with Story Progression Mod

by misshertz93

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Merge two households to an 8+ household with Story Progression Mod

★★★★ Novice

Hello.

I really hope you guys can help me with this problem. I would really like to move my to families to a new town together, but one family has 7 members and the other 5 so i cannot move them without cheating.

I googled it and people suggested Nraas' story progression mod so i installed that. I increased maximum household members to 15 (to be on the save side) but the game still wont let me move the families in together. I tried to merge them via edit town and have one ask another to move in but the game still says its too many people for one household.

Do any of you guys have an sollution for how I can move them together to a new town? I dont want to keep them in the same household, its only to move them together.

Message 1 of 3 (866 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Merge two households to an 8+ household with Story Progression Mod

Hero

Hi, 

we're not allowed to talk about mods on this forum since they are not supported by EA.

I can tell you though that you will need another mod (not SP that is just for having more than 8 inactives). Try the mover mod (same place you downloaded SP). For further help you will need to ask at Twallan's wiki

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,011 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi, 

we're not allowed to talk about mods on this forum since they are not supported by EA.

I can tell you though that you will need another mod (not SP that is just for having more than 8 inactives). Try the mover mod (same place you downloaded SP). For further help you will need to ask at Twallan's wiki

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,012 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh I am sorry. I did not know that. But thank you so much for your help. I will try that tomorrow :-)

Message 3 of 3 (858 Views)