by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Meet With Style Influencer Not Working

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I own every released expansion, game pack, and stuff pack except for eco-lifestyle.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Chat with style influencer for a fashion photographer and then try to click on Izzy fab in the relationship tab.
What happens when the bug occurs? Clicking on Izzy Fabulous in the relationships tab does nothing. It wot let me meet with him.
What do you expect to see? I need to meet with Izzy fabulous the style influence for the fashion photographer career but no matter what I do when you slick on him in the relationship tab nothing pops up.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I am trying to play with a career under the fashion photographer freelancer. I just bought the stuff pack and unlocked the option so this is my first sim to have this career. I made it to the highest gigs and to complete the gigs and get the money you have to take the photos, chat online with a style influencer, and then meet with the style influencer. The first time I had this task I met with Izzy fabulous no problem but now I can't meet with him no matter what I do. I have restarted the game, canceled the gig and gotten a new one, text him from my phone, chatted online with him a lot, and no matter what I do when I click on Izzy in the relationship tab nothing pops up. With all my other relationships when I click on them all the proper options come up. Izzy is the only one giving me problems and I cant complete the gigs now!

Message 1 of 15 (2,975 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Meet With Style Influencer Not Working

Hero
@hazzly124 Try if the following steps work for you

1. Go to Manage Household and find Izzy. Move him into a random lot
2. Load his household
3. Send him to work and wait until comes back.
2. Load your household and travel to the lot where Izzy lives
3. Interact with him
4. Travel back home
5. Option should now be available

You can evict him afterwards if you want but I don't know if the error comes back and you might need to redo everything.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 15 (2,786 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@hazzly124 Can you travel somewhere and take him along or does he not show up there as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 15 (2,924 Views)

Hero

@hazzly124 

I had a problem with that too.  Just couldn't get credit for Izzy and another Sim I had as a Style Influencer.

But I found that traveling to them would complete the goal.  Just travel to them and talk, then travel home.  On returning home, the milestone would complete for me.

Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 15 (2,896 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I never get the option to travel with him or to him. I read online to try traveling but I can't travel with him... Thanks for the thought but doesn't work. Any other ideas?

Message 4 of 15 (2,864 Views)

Hero
Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 15 (2,831 Views)

Hero
@hazzly124 Try if the following steps work for you

1. Go to Manage Household and find Izzy. Move him into a random lot
2. Load his household
3. Send him to work and wait until comes back.
2. Load your household and travel to the lot where Izzy lives
3. Interact with him
4. Travel back home
5. Option should now be available

You can evict him afterwards if you want but I don't know if the error comes back and you might need to redo everything.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 15 (2,787 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict How can I move him from my house if he is an NPC? Please be more clear for step 1 cause it makes 0 sense
Message 7 of 15 (2,738 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@hazzly124 Do you know what the Household Manager is ? It lists all your households. Played and unplayed.

You need to go be in the world screen (Manage Worlds) and then you can find it when clicking on the button called Household Manager in the upper right corner of your screen.

You need find Izzy's Household there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 15 (2,706 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@CGrant56 thank you so much!! I will try this Standard smile
Message 9 of 15 (2,538 Views)

★ Novice
@hazzly124 Did the solutions written here work for you? It doesn't work for me Frown
Message 10 of 15 (2,453 Views)