Re: Mc Command Center Not Owrking

by crinrict

Original Post

Mc Command Center Not Owrking

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Pets
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Downloading mc command center and seeing if it works for you
What happens when the bug occurs? I can not get my mods to work. I have mc command center but it is not working.
What do you expect to see? Well, if there could be a link or if someone could tell me why the heck it is not working?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have mc command center in and I have cc mods for hair and outfits and Mc command center isn't working and I really want it to work so if anyone could help that would be great.

Message 1 of 5 (4,299 Views)

Hero

Hi @comfortblue

I moved your post to the general forum as mods are not supported by EA and therefore issues with it don't belong in the bug forum

Does other cc/mods work for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (4,290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

cc like hair and clothes are the only things working for me right now.   

Message 3 of 5 (4,275 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Have you updated MCCC recently? And even if it is, you might need to update your other mods too, some might be interfering with MCCC.

Often after a patch there are mods that stop working, always make sure to update your mods when you update your game. Check this list out for some mods that were broken in the latest patch Standard smile
https://simsvip.com/2017/11/07/incompatible-modsupdates-november-7-2017-patch/
- There are links to MCCC updates (among others) on the site above.

Message 4 of 5 (4,269 Views)

Hero

Hi @comfortblue

do you have script mods enabled ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (4,262 Views)