Maternity Clothes Help

by smh678x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Maternity Clothes Help

★★★★ Novice

Any way to change pregnant sim's maternity clothes? Since I have CC downloaded, she is shirtless Large smile

Message 1 of 2 (1,878 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Maternity Clothes Help

@smh678x  There's no way to change a sim's maternity wear without mods.  But NRaas MasterController will work, if you're willing to install it.  Click on the sim and select NRaas > MasterController > Stylist, and you'll be able to access the usual stylist categories: clothing, hair, and makeup.  MC also has an Edit in Create a Sim interface, accessed by clicking on the sim and selecting NRaas > MC > Advanced > Edit in CAS.  But that's heavier to load and sounds like it wouldn't be necessary here.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,867 Views)

All Replies

Re: Maternity Clothes Help

@smh678x  There's no way to change a sim's maternity wear without mods.  But NRaas MasterController will work, if you're willing to install it.  Click on the sim and select NRaas > MasterController > Stylist, and you'll be able to access the usual stylist categories: clothing, hair, and makeup.  MC also has an Edit in Create a Sim interface, accessed by clicking on the sim and selecting NRaas > MC > Advanced > Edit in CAS.  But that's heavier to load and sounds like it wouldn't be necessary here.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (1,868 Views)