by gumyfrogs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Married sims will not sleep/woohoo in the same bed

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? the most recent version as of today
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all expansion packs other then eco living, vampires, jungle adventure, parenthood, outdoor retreat, realm of magic, strangerville, kids room stuff, romantic garden, tiny living and toddler stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just get a married couple or bf/gf try to sleep/woohoo in a bed
What happens when the bug occurs? My married couple will not sleep/woohoo in the same bed.
What do you expect to see? I just want my sims to be able to sleep in the same bed like a normal couple.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have reset the sims, bed and even went into create a sim downloaded the sims into the gallery and redownloaded deleted one of the old and one of the new and made them married through that means and it still did not help or change anything. They are still not able to use the bed together. The bed is assigned to the both of them as well.

Message 1 of 10 (778 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Married sims will not sleep/woohoo in the same bed

★★ Novice

i just moved the bedroom (same layout) but to a different spot in the house and it seems to be working now

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (547 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@gumyfrogs Is the bed against the wall on one side ?

Do you not get the options or what happens ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (736 Views)

★★ Novice

I get all the options like actions when I click on the bed and yea the back rest is on a wall and both sides of the bed have a 1 block clearance between the bed and the wall.

Message 3 of 10 (703 Views)

Hero
@gumyfrogs If you test a different house for testing purposes, does it work there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (677 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea it seems to work at a different house. I took my sims on a vacation and the bed the the vacation house worked.

Message 5 of 10 (643 Views)

Hero
@gumyfrogs So it's probably something about the setting. Have you used MOO to place the bed ? Maybe try moving stuff around a bit

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (636 Views)

★★ Novice

Ive replaced the bed with a different bed and i yes i used moo to place it but i turned it off and replaced the bed and it didnt help. 

Message 7 of 10 (587 Views)

Hero
@gumyfrogs Could you post a picture of your setup now ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (581 Views)

★★ Novice

i just moved the bedroom (same layout) but to a different spot in the house and it seems to be working now

Message 9 of 10 (548 Views)

Hero
@gumyfrogs Seems something was blocking then.

Moving this to tech.

If you have further issues, let me know.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (517 Views)