Re: Married sims relationship falls fast.

by Enalias

Original Post

Married sims relationship falls fast.

★★ Novice

My married sims relationship keeps falling and i have no idea why, it must be some kind of glitch and it only seems to happen with my 2 main sims why is this happening? They have had a steady relationship for a while, also the new wife of my main sims son has the same thing happening to my main sim ( maybe something with female sims?) Please help.

Message 1 of 14 (4,462 Views)

★★ Novice

i don't know but if you do ctrl shift c and type in ( testingcheatsenabled true ) no parantheseese you can drag up the relationships as they go down.

Message 2 of 14 (4,456 Views)

★★ Novice

i did that and it works as a temporary fix, but it keeps falling and would like a more permanent fix.

Message 3 of 14 (4,453 Views)

★★ Novice

Also i forgot to mention my main sims social meter randomly falls into the red for no reason whatsoever.

Message 4 of 14 (4,452 Views)

Hero
  • Are you using mods in your game ?
  • Did you try resetting them with the cheat resetsim firstname lastname (name of the Sims) ?
  • Maybe moving them out and back in via edit town could help or if you have world adventures or Into the future, send them traveling.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 14 (4,433 Views)

★★ Novice

I am not using any mods, the reset sim did not work, unless i should try it on all the affected sims? The move-out and move-in solution did not work.  The wife's relationship with tthe husband keeps falling fast reguardless of what i do.  There is no game mechanic that makes this happen when couples get sick of each other is there?.  I have never had this happen before it is wierd.  One more thing i installed sims 3 pets after installing sims 3 seasons, would that cause any issues?

Message 6 of 14 (4,428 Views)

Hero

Only thing I can think of is if one thought the other cheated. This can happen easily with the give flower interactions that Sims love to do with complete stranger if you don't watch the like a hawk.

Could you check their reputation ?

I don' tthink the installation order would affect something like this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 14 (4,423 Views)

★★ Novice

they have gotten the eternally faithful moodlet if that helps.

Message 8 of 14 (4,420 Views)

★★ Novice

Would using a potent potion of friendship be considered cheating in the game? He did use those shortly before this started happening.

Message 9 of 14 (4,418 Views)

Hero

No, it's legit to use potions. It's possible that there's a bug though. DId you use it on the partner Sim ? Is that the one where you become best friend with a Sim ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 14 (4,410 Views)