Re: Map issues

by PaulaRoet

Original Post

Map issues

★★★ Newbie

I have an issue, and I'm starting to wonder if my computer doesn't like the new patch.

When I go to the city view, I can no longer see which lots are which. It just won't show, so I have to zoom in to see what the lot is. As far as I'm aware, this is the case no matter where my sim is, but I'll be doing a little experimenting to see if there are any exceptions.

I'm running it on Windows 7, and the computer has a pretty good graphics card. I recently had to re-install the whole game and its expansions, thanks to my husband thinking it would be a great idea to do a total wipe of the hard drive. Naturally, it insisted I had to install a patch before I installed any expansions, and I think it asked me to do another patch after all my expansions and stuff packs finished installing. So, everything is definitely up to date.

If anyone has any advice or anything, I'll be glad to hear it. It really is a bit annoying to have to hunt down my sim's destination. Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 1 of 3 (131 Views)

Hero

Do you have the same issue if you start a brand new game ? 

Also there's a filter for the map tags. Are you sure that is set to all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (124 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem.  Filter set to ALL.

Message 3 of 3 (100 Views)