Manage Worlds Unavailable

by TwistedHyena

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Manage Worlds Unavailable

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have owned the Sims 4 for a few years now, but today when I tried to play after taking a few months long break from the game, the option to go to Manage Worlds is unavailable. The main screen only has the big play button, and that button only goes to Create a Sim (I own the full game by the way). In Create a Sim, the play button that is normally in the upper right corner is no where to be found, making it impossible to place my households into the worlds. When I hover over the Manage Worlds button in the menu, it is greyed out and says, "manage worlds not available in this mode." 

Searching through similar issues on this site, I've come to realize no one else is having quite the same issue as me. See, most people can enter it by going into Create a Sim and then hitting play from there, but the play button doesn't exist in my Create a Sim. Someone said to right click the Sims 4 in Origin and hit Repair. I did this, yet the problem is still occurring. Does anyone at all know what could be happening to my game?

Ah, yes, also, I don't have any mods installed either, so that isn't the issue.

Message 1 of 5 (7,077 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Manage Worlds Unavailable

Champion (Retired)

For your old game use the load button.

For CAS notice the button in the lower right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (7,745 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

For your old game use the load button.

For CAS notice the button in the lower right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (7,746 Views)

★ Novice

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe I missed that down there. Thank you very much.

Message 3 of 5 (7,047 Views)

★★ Novice

Where is that? There is no option for that on my screen... Wondering

Message 4 of 5 (7,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you solved it yet? Because I'm having the same problem.

Message 5 of 5 (5,099 Views)