Re: Manage Worlds Bug

by SapphireNeko420

Original Post

Manage Worlds Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

One of my Sims accepted an invitation from Hare Gardens. However, in Manage Worlds, it says that it's 'Incomplete'. And when I clicked on it, it sent me back to the World Menu. I tried going into a different household afterwards, but it either sends me back to the World Menu or just gives me a loading screen that loads forever. I can't go anywhere now...

Message 1 of 6 (260 Views)

Hero

Hi @SapphireNeko420

can you go into build mode on the lot and check if anything is missing and replace that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (241 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@crinrict wrote:

Hi @SapphireNeko420

can you go into build mode on the lot and check if anything is missing and replace that ?

I tried doing that but it keeps on sending me back to the World Menu...

Message 3 of 6 (224 Views)

Hero

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves, upload to mediafire or dropbox and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (221 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 5 of 6 (208 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Thanks

I'll give that a try later and let you know

EDIT: Something seems to have gone wrong. It says the archive is corrupt

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (191 Views)