Re: Maintenance in thesims.com forums

by mcwaverley4

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I noticed a major glitch a few days before the forum went down and it had affected one of the regular users on a thread I post in.They were stuck at new member with a very high negative number of points.There was no reason for that to have happened unless the forum was starting to glitch badly and wiping out user-accounts or glitching them to new member status.It must've affected a lot more than that one member to have shut the forums down for this long.

Message 61 of 101 (766 Views)

Can't access sims forum

★ Novice

There's nothing wrong with my actual game, but I am a forum member and visit it regularly, but now it says "Error 403 XID: 1433396086" and I don't know what's going on. It just randomly did this. How can I get back on the forums? I have not been banned or given reason to be banned.

Message 62 of 101 (744 Views)

Re: Can't access sims forum

@Louise_Goethals the Sims forum is under maintenance.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 63 of 101 (733 Views)

Forbidden 403

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Hello, I been trying this morning to browse the The sims 4 Forums and all I see is the message " Error Blocked 403."?

Message 64 of 101 (729 Views)

Re: Forbidden 403

@Katiardguez the Sims forum is down for maintenance. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 65 of 101 (725 Views)

Re: Forbidden 403

★★★ Novice
I'm shocked that it is still down this morning! My daughter woke up way too early... forums keep me from losing my mind! Lol I hope they are back soon
Message 66 of 101 (812 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank You!

I thought I was banned from the Sims.com site, I was scared there for a minute Large smile.

Message 67 of 101 (796 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well, good to see that EA know it is down, and it wasn't their provider pulling the plug!

But, this is one heck of a lengthy maintenance period - hoping it doesn't mean they've made lots of 'improvements' to the forum pages! Wink

Message 68 of 101 (789 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I knew it was going down for maintenance, I saw the notice on the site. But I didn't know it was going to be this long. Shocked 

Message 69 of 101 (762 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Me too.

Some things went a bit wrong over the weekend (minus points) so hopefully those will be sorted. At last I've installed Windows Creator though and that wasn't my problem!

Message 70 of 101 (743 Views)