Forum Ban?

by xXBrightsoulXx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Maintenance in thesims.com forums

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

The Sims official forums are down for a maintenance right now. I will let you know here when the maintenance is over, sorry for the inconvenience.

In the meantime, you could go play Sims for a while... or you could post instead here on Answers HQ.

Message 14 of 101 (3,016 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Maintenance in thesims.com forums

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the patience, you should be able to access the forums again! Standard smile 

Have fun!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 73 of 101 (1,806 Views)

All Replies

Forum Ban?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

*Real original post*

Was I banned from the Sims forums?

When I try to go on them I get this message:

Error 403 Blocked

Access Blocked

The request you made has been blocked. You do not have permission to access this resource.

I have no idea what I could have done to warrant a ban and I received no warning. 

Message 1 of 101 (3,178 Views)

Re: Forum Ban?

★ Apprentice

I am also having this problem. I'm not sure if I broke a rule or not, but I did think there would be a warning before a ban. :/

Message 2 of 101 (3,167 Views)

★ Guide

The forums might be down then. I'm not sure, though.

At least I hope that's the reason :P

Message 3 of 101 (3,162 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm also getting this issue and I can't access the sims forum :/ I hope it's not down for too long... Devil

Message 4 of 101 (3,146 Views)

★★★ Novice
This is the same message I am getting. I have done nothing even remotely ban worthy and assumed I should get a warning before anyway... hopefully that just means the forums aren't working right now.
Message 5 of 101 (3,102 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've been getting this message all day and was actually about to panic, because I haven't done anything ban-worthy either and I couldn't understand why that message would be popping up. Plus, I couldn't go to the forum to research the issue...lol. So glad I found this, because now I know it's not just me. Hopefully they fix whatever this is quickly!

Message 6 of 101 (3,093 Views)

★ Guide

All day? it started for me like an hour ago, I go switch to a different topic and suddenly I find out the request was blocked...

Message 7 of 101 (3,083 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Maybe "all day" was a big of an exaggeration, but it's been at least a few hours because I tried to get onto the forums earlier this morning. It certainly feels like all day. Frown 

Message 8 of 101 (3,078 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh good. It's not just me. I was just on the website an hour ago. I opened origin and was told there was an update, thought I'd check the forums to see if something new was there. 

Worried a bit wondering what on earth I could have done, when I rarely post LOL 

Message 9 of 101 (3,068 Views)