MY SAVE WILL NOT LOAD

by shannonsiv201

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MY SAVE WILL NOT LOAD

★★ Novice

So, even after today's patch (june 10) i still cant load my freaking save.
i can get into any random premade house no problem but every time i try to go to my legacy family, where i have 3000 hours and 5 years of progress on, I CANNOT GET IN.
i took this week off work to play the new damn game and, oh look, my vacation is almost done and i CANT EVEN PLAY.
i have repaired, updated, no mods, ect ect and nothing frickin works
im so glad i wasted 60$ on a company that wont help - chat help with them was useless

Message 1 of 8 (410 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: MY SAVE WILL NOT LOAD

Hero
@shannonsiv201 Do none of the lots work ?

It's similar to this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Error-Code-111-d8d153de/m-p/9196745#M179340

You can try if the workaround works for you

If not, I'll be happy to take a look for you but it has to wait till tomorrow as it's almost midnight here.

If you want me to take a look, send me your save. Instructions can be found in my signature.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (376 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@shannonsiv201 Are you getting an error code or still crashing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (402 Views)

★★ Novice

error code 111:38f95fdc:878fceae

ive taken out every mod or cc, ive updated, including todays update, ive repaired, and now im currently reinstalling because ive lost my mind - my saves are tucked away on my desktop for now

Message 3 of 8 (387 Views)

Hero
@shannonsiv201 Do none of the lots work ?

It's similar to this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Error-Code-111-d8d153de/m-p/9196745#M179340

You can try if the workaround works for you

If not, I'll be happy to take a look for you but it has to wait till tomorrow as it's almost midnight here.

If you want me to take a look, send me your save. Instructions can be found in my signature.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (377 Views)

★★ Novice

i can go to literally any other lot except my family that i play

im reinstalling to see if it somehow helps, ill check the workaround, and if not ill try to send it to you.

thanks for your help!

Message 5 of 8 (372 Views)

Hero
@shannonsiv201 If it's just that one lot, it should work.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (353 Views)

★★ Novice

It worked!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. You were so incredibly helpful even though I had a crap attitude. Thank you thank you thank you

Message 7 of 8 (296 Views)

Hero
@shannonsiv201 You're very welcome. Glad it helped.

I can understand the tension.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (272 Views)