Original Post

Accepted Solution

[MOD RElated] Nap Option no Longer Available for Beds

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click on a bed and look at the options.
What happens when the bug occurs? For some reason, the option to take a nap is now completely absent from beds.
What do you expect to see? The option to nap SHOULD be there, but it's not.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest patch/Cats and Dogs

This is yet another bug that was never in my game before the latest patch/Cats and Dogs. For some reason, the option to nap is no longer available for beds. It was always there before! I've checked couches and loveseats, and the option is still available for them. It's just beds.

Message 1 of 7 (2,506 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [TROUBLESHOOT] Nap Option no Longer Available for Beds

★★★ Guide

UPDATE: I have just discovered that this is a mod issue. I thought I had mods disabled, but I didn't. With mods off, the option is there. SIGH. Now to just figure out which one is causing it...

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (2,718 Views)

All Replies

Re: Nap Option no Longer Available for Beds

Champion

I'm not seeing this in my game. All of my sims seem to be able to nap on all the beds in their homes. I don't have all of the game or stuff packs though - could be something from a pack I don't have that is bugging out your beds?

I have: Cats and Dogs, Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Parenthood, Dine Out, Fitness Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Spooky Stuff

Message 2 of 7 (2,487 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue but my niece don't

Message 3 of 7 (2,469 Views)

Hero

I'm also not seeing this

Which bed are you using ? Could you try a different house to see if you have the same issue ?

Maybe repair your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (2,461 Views)

★★ Expert

i don't see this either. i don't own C&D, though.

Message 5 of 7 (2,453 Views)

★★★ Guide

UPDATE: I have just discovered that this is a mod issue. I thought I had mods disabled, but I didn't. With mods off, the option is there. SIGH. Now to just figure out which one is causing it...

Message 6 of 7 (2,719 Views)

★★ Novice

were u ever able to figure out what mod it was bc I am currently having the same problem , only my toddlers can nap

Message 7 of 7 (1,493 Views)