by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[MOD RELATED] sims 4 109:316070fc:8905b0ff error

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

hi. since i have updated the game, i have been getting the error code:

109:316070fc:8905b0ff

every time i try to go to a lot other than my sims house. i click the lot, and then it loads for a bit, and i get the error. 

i replaced my electronic arts folder, because at first, one of my packs wasn't loading and neither were my mods. after i replaced the folder, this issue was resolved. 

i made a new household and everything was fine until i tried to go to a different lot. then it would load, and i would get the error. 

i have made sure all of my mods are up to date, i have removed the mods that i thought could be causing the issue, and i have tried removing all of the mods as well. nothing has worked. 

i have verified my game files twice as well, once after removing the electronic arts folder, and once after removing the localthumbcahce.package file. 

i am not sure where to go from here.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 25 (7,398 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error code 109:316070fc:c43e13fe

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thanks, it turns out it was the npcc mod that was causing issues for me

View in thread

Message 12 of 25 (9,992 Views)

All Replies

Re: sims 4 109:316070fc:8905b0ff error

Hero
@sims3isasowme Do you get the error on any save or just that particular one ?

If it's just that, can you load any of the households or does the error appear on all of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 25 (7,382 Views)

★★★★ Novice

all saves. i can load any household, i just cant change lots. 

Message 3 of 25 (7,376 Views)

Hero
@sims3isasowme Usually if it's all saves, a mod is at fault but you said you removed them all so not sure what's going on

Would you mind sending me one of your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 25 (7,373 Views)

Error code 109:316070fc:c43e13fe

★★★ Novice

I keep getting error code 109:316070fc:c43e13fe when trying to travel to other lots (so far only public lots). After it gives me the error box it brings me to the map view of the world and I'm kicked out of my household. When I go back to play my household it says that the sims I tried travelling with are at the lot I was kicked out of. The lot then has an orange triangle above it and says it's incomplete, even though it isn't because I built or edited every community lot myself. When I went back to my household, and since the sims were at the lot I was trying to get them to go to, I'd go to the lot. It was fine when I went to the park at Oasis Springs, but when I went to the karaoke bar to get to the romance festival nobody was there except one sim. Not even pedestrians not a part of the venue or festival. I tried travelling with my sim's child but she also got the error. At first it was just an annoying glitch, but now there aren't even other sims at the lots I'm trying to travel to.

Message 5 of 25 (7,350 Views)

★★★ Novice
@chazzy20071111 I also went in after deleting my localthumbcache and repairing my game and the problem is still happening. I put the same family in a different save, and then used another sim and it happened both times. I think it's a problem with every save, but I also want to be able to fix my actual saves because I'm doing a legacy challenge and it's annoying if I have to stop legacies halfway through all the time because I get some glitch that breaks my whole save.
Message 6 of 25 (7,327 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@chazzy20071111 Are you using any mods/cc in your game ? If so, did you try removing them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 25 (7,296 Views)

Hero
Tested this this and turned out to be a mod issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 25 (7,296 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict I am using mods and custom content but I've avoided sorting through them all because I've got heaps. I have updated all my script mods though and the problem is still happening, tomorrow I'm going to sort through custom content and if the error is still there I'll get back to you.
Message 9 of 25 (7,284 Views)

★★★ Novice
@sims3isasowme I had this exact issue. Did you find a way to fix it because I've done almost everything you can do and it's still happening
Message 10 of 25 (7,284 Views)