[MOD RELATED] Sims disappeared from household/Blue flashing square on map

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Error code

Hero
@xosimplygrace Merged your post.

to send me your save right-click on the saves folder, then choose send to and zip-compressed folder. That should create a zip file.

Upload that somewhere and pM me.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 236 (1,765 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict i can only send it through onenote or mail i dont have onedrive
Message 32 of 236 (1,755 Views)

Hero
@xosimplygrace How big is the file ? Can you uplaod to any other free upload service (not mediafire, I refuse to go there)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 236 (1,749 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@crinrict i clearly dont know how to do this. i myself dont know how to do what you are asking of me.

i myself dont know how to upload a zipped file

i dragged and dropped it to a file on my google docs thats all i know how to do, what now.

EA_Blueberry: Merged your duplicate replies together

Message 34 of 236 (1,737 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@xosimplygrace Maybe read the info on the first page on what is known about this issue.

Unfortunately, I don't have any solutions for the actual problem. I'm trying to get saves to find the cause and what to do but if it's too complicated, let's just try something else.

Few questions for you

1. Have you been using a certain adult mod that can't be named here ?
2. Are you using custom default skins ?
3. Did you make a backup or just remove the mods ?

There are automatic backups and if you feel confident enough, you can try of any of those till work: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games/#wiederherstellen

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 35 of 236 (1,720 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict 1. yes
2. no
3. i have a folder of mods that i remove from my files before each update, even this one, i have taken ALL mods out and launched the game and im still having this issue so for me, its not a mod issue, i just updated all my mods yesterday while the game was updating too, so every mod i have is up to date
Message 36 of 236 (1,715 Views)

Gameplay Bug

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Sims 4 Latest Update
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats & dogs seasons city living get famous island living get to work get together dine out outdoor retreat parenthood spa day vampires kids room stuff luxury party stuff my first pet stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? by logging in & trying to play your created sim house
What happens when the bug occurs? i load my characters, and it takes me to the world menu, and when i click on their house in island living it tells me to create a new sim house. but it is the house i built for them
What do you expect to see? them in their house when i click on it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

won't let me play

Message 37 of 236 (1,821 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict i cant back up my save when ive only ever had one
Message 38 of 236 (1,710 Views)

Hero

Did you put the updated version of that adult mod back ?

Maybe if you do, that gets rid of the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 236 (1,709 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict i have tried putting my mods back in and it still gives the same error
Message 40 of 236 (1,713 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help