Re: my sims are gone even the NPCs, empty households

by planetaery

Original Post

Re: Can't load any households sims 4

★ Apprentice

Hi again, thanks for the reply.  I can load my save game (the one with the error). I can create a new sim and play with them, save that game and everything works correctly with that new sim.  Hope that makes sense.  I wasn't aware that any of the mods I was using were classed as adult mods, but you would know better than me.  These are the mods I have been using. roburky meaningful stories, LittleMsSam Go for a walk, LittleMsSam Simdadatingapp (maybe adult?), mcc command centre, MTS Anais17 aspiration no regrets, MTS asiashamecca Careers Ultimate Animator, MTS asiashamecca Careers Ultimate Graphics designer, MTS DarkSimister DrinkDrankDrunk (adult?)  MTS Darksimister DrinkDrankDrunk Beer Module, MTS Dero Paranormal career, MTS DiamondVixen Fashion Modelling Career, MTS ellenplop Librasims Careers Singer, MTS ellenplop Librasims Careers Singer, MTS ellenplop Librasims Careers Salon,, MTS FenaTix slackercareer, MTS Flerb Balanced Death Moodlets,, MTS kutto Newemotionaltraits, MTS kutto NewHobbyTraits, MTS lilotea Expressive Eyes , MTS mental hygiene eat at tables, MTS Mesmeric Simmer, Mesmeric Dancer Career, MTS Piscean6 PisceansimmerCareerZookeeper, MTS Piscean6 PisceansimmerCareersLibrarian, MTS Sims Lover RealEstateCareerFootball, MTS Sims Lover MiltaryCareerSoccer ball, MTS Sims Lover FirefighterCareer, MTS Sims Lover LifeGuardCareer, MTS Twilightsims GhostHuinterCaeer, MTS tucatuc ATICAS3.0Standard (this is an aspiration mod), MTS TheLittleCreator Careers Pharmacist, MTS yakfarm ChatStill360, TS4 Slow Dancing mod, ts4 lifes drama mod, ts4 passionate romance mod (adult?), ts4 romantic stargaze, ts4 romantic skygaze, Zero_ImprovedRelationships 13-08, Zero_IR-Cheating (adult?), MTS AshenSeaced UltraTimeChangerV1.1, Nopixels mod (adult?).  I thinks that's it. Hope that helps.  I am extremely grateful to you for trying to help me.  Really appreciate it.  Fingers crossed we find a solution.  :D

p.s. Sorry, I pmed you by mistake.  Oops.

Message 10 of 236 (3,163 Views)

Hero
@planetaery Do you have a blue flashing square over them in the map ?

This seems to be some issue caused by some mod/cc but it persists when you remove the mods. Somehow the Sims are deleted. Can't say what happens in detail though.

Do you maybe have any backups ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 236 (3,139 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Chumpelet Pasting my PM answer here:

What happened is that all your Sims got culled somehow (but not the household but only the Sims in it). The households are empty now which is why I get that flimmering blue thing on the household and you can't load anything.

I'm afraid that there's nothing that can be done to save your households unless you have some backup somewhere. All the ones you sent me have the same issue. You might be able to save the houses themselves by putting them in edit mode from the map and saving to your library but the save itself is pretty broken.

You can try putting updated version of all those mods back and see if any of them make the Sims come back but I'm not hopeful.

I don't see how any of those mods have such a huge impact on the save but once stuff cools down, I'll probably take a look into it cause you're certainly not the only one that has that issue.

I'm sorry that I don't have better news for you but I recommend making manual backups before every patch, especially if you're using mods.

I'm bit busy right now but I'll let you know if I find further info.

---------

One more thing I'm curious about though: Did you start (and save) your game with the mods re-enabled at all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 236 (3,149 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sent you a pm, but with regard to the last part, when I started and saved, my mods folder was empty., but re-enabled.

Message 13 of 236 (3,141 Views)

Hero
@Chumpelet OK. Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 236 (3,136 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Hello !! and yes that's exactly what it does, and yes i do have my backup. I tried the whole slot save thingy just now and it didn't really help me as much, there are still so many sims gone. At this point i feel hopeless cause i have tried everything i could do.

Message 15 of 236 (3,131 Views)

Hero
@planetaery Could you send me your backup ? I want to try if it works for me

Upload it to google drive or one drive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 236 (3,118 Views)

Re: Save file deletes all households after reloading

★★★★★ Novice

Hi crinrict. This seemed to be the case. Thank you very much.

Message 17 of 236 (3,133 Views)

Re: Save file deletes all households after reloading

★★★★★ Novice

Hi @crinrict ,

While I have redownloaded the mod, files still seem to be affected by it and when trying to open up a family to play, they show an error sign and delete themselves. This repeats the cycle of the sims becoming unplayable again. Do you have any pointers?

Message 18 of 236 (3,122 Views)

Error code

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

ive talked to online live chat support and gave them feedback and my error code, they say its base game, so my problem is that i cant load my households without the error code saying to restart the game, which ive done twice already, when can a fix for this glitch/error be expected to be fixed? i want to be able to play university soon.  

Message 19 of 236 (3,164 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help