Re: Why is my sim missing

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Why is my sim missing

Hero
@DiarraHoyte I merged your post with the main thread then

Unfortunately, if you saved in this state, the save is broken. See first post for more information.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 231 of 236 (1,381 Views)

Re: [MOD RELATED] Sims disappeared from household/Blue flashing square on map

★★★★ Novice

A fix for this, we'll not a fix but an alternative is to be a paranoid saver and always save your families and lots to the gallery. That way if your save file screws up and u lose your families all your households/lots will still be there. 

Message 232 of 236 (1,247 Views)

Re: Households not able to be played

★★★ Newbie

Help, i have this issue in 2022. I've done everything you told the person prior in this thread to do, and it will not let me enter the household. I can create a sim just fine, but i am not allowed to play them and whenever i click play it just stays in manage worlds.

Message 233 of 236 (1,203 Views)

Re: Households not able to be played

Hero
@malle05 I moved your post over to the current thread on the issue. This is usually mod related but removing the mod doesn't resolve the issue if you save. The save game is usually broken.

Have you been using mods/CC ? Do you have a backup ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 234 of 236 (1,176 Views)

not able to edit cc builds

★★★ Newbie

So this is a pretty weird glitch. It only started happening after the most recent updates. I have some cc builds (schools, houses), and I can put them in my world just fine, but the problem comes with editing anything in them. Anytime I change something, the save file will completely glitch out. I will be unable to play ANY household, and if I exit the game and load into it again, every single household is gone, including NPCs. It's super weird and I'm not really sure what to do besides not play with cc builds for now.

Message 235 of 236 (834 Views)

Re: not able to edit cc builds

Hero
@soft_tooru This is usually caused by an outdated mods. If you saved your game this way then it's permanently corrupted and you can only load a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 236 of 236 (821 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help