Original Post

Accepted Solution

[MOD RELATED] Sims automatically accept invitations to parties/events

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? Latest version
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions packs, game packs and stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sims receive an invitation to an event or party will most like result in the bug happening but not all the time
What happens when the bug occurs? The sims automatically accepts the invitation without my input
What do you expect to see? An option box for me to decide whether to attend event or party
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The patch that came with bunk beds

Don’t have anything to show 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 5 of 23 (1,912 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims automatically accept invitations to parties/events

★★ Novice

after double checking my mods folder I forgot to remove the Tmex-BetterBuildBuy mod which was causing this issue, as soon as I removed this mod the issue was fixed in all saves hopes this helps  

View in thread

Message 10 of 23 (1,747 Views)

All Replies

My Sim keeps autonomously accepting job offers and invites

★★ Novice

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them apart from the kits, My first pet stuff and Paranormal Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? From playing the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time someone rings my sim to offer them a job or invite them out, my sim keeps autonomously accepting them. Which is getting annoying because they either leave the lot to go to the event or quit their job for the new one.
What do you expect to see? I should get the option to accept or decline and the pop up doesn't come up
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Recent Patch from 23rd March 2021

My Sims keeps Autonomously accepting invites and job offer

Message 1 of 23 (1,728 Views)

Re: My Sim keeps autonomously accepting job offers and invites

Hero
@Sophiestoker Did you test this without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 23 (1,699 Views)

After Plan a Outfit, a random event starts

★ Apprentice

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to a mirror and choose plan an outfit. Enter CAS, change something. Save and exit
What happens when the bug occurs? After exiting the plan a outfit mode in CAS, a random event will start. It’s been speed dating, hang out, date, neighbor event, etc
What do you expect to see? To exit CAS from plan an outfit and not event to trigger. They keep stealing my stuff!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the 3/23/21 update

see above

Message 3 of 23 (1,692 Views)

Re: After Plan a Outfit, a random event starts

Hero
@seteva do you get an event window ? Did you delete the localthumbcache file after removing mod ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 23 (1,673 Views)

Hero
@thomasmowat Did you delete the localthumbcache file after removing your mods ?

Can you duplicate the same on a new save that never had any mods (for testing purposes)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 23 (1,861 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same issue. And it's not just invitations - job offers, people asking for donations etc. are automatically accepted as well.

Message 7 of 23 (1,802 Views)

Hero
@sundaysimmer Are you using any mods/cc in your game ? Have you tried without if you do ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 23 (1,788 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks for the suggestion - I should have thought of that but since I updated all of my mods after the patch and checked Luthienrising's thread on the forums, I was 99% sure this wasn't the issue.

But of course you're right - I did some testing and weirdly enough, the issue was Twisted Mexi's Better Build Buy (v1.5). There's a reupdate out (v1.6.2) that doesn't cause the issue any more!

Message 9 of 23 (1,784 Views)

★★ Novice

after double checking my mods folder I forgot to remove the Tmex-BetterBuildBuy mod which was causing this issue, as soon as I removed this mod the issue was fixed in all saves hopes this helps  

Message 10 of 23 (1,748 Views)