Re: Sims 4 error code: 122:ae1a18cc:61edd973

by Sherryist

Original Post

Hero
@Tropix116 The mod doesn't really fix it. Unless it's a mod by basemental who has a fix for it, other then deleting the Sims involved (or save to CAS and put in a new save), I don't think there's a solution.

MCCC/SimsInfo can only help you find out which Sim to remove.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 111 (2,115 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Tropix116 So I've been trying everything I can think of. I started a new save as a test and I could enter the lots fine. I actually thought about uploading them to the gallery too but I really do want to try to save their relationships. so I downloaded MCCC and the SimInfo mode and discovered that part of the issue were the ghosts. They came up as errors in the SimInfo app so I deleted all of the ghosts including my ghost sims and lost the relationships there but it still didn't fix the problem.

If all else fails, I am probably going to do the same. because it's impossible to Angel find the sim that has an error in the relationship and (b) resolve it.
I am now also, (because of MCCC), getting an error saying one of my mod scripts is broken but I removed them all and the error still occurs so frankly I don't know what else to do.
Message 62 of 111 (2,107 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Hi, thank you so much for your assistance. Please see my follow up with @Tropix116. I do not know how to read the Last Exception file to identify the Sims causing the errors. I used XML Pretty Print to read it but it doesn't give me the sim id number. I've been able to find the Sim ID number in the game with SimInfo but how do you identify it in the Last Exception file? Also, it's definitely the issue relating to missing traits. However, I did not change the traits of the ghost sims which I discovered was causing an error as well. I deleted all of the ghosts but the error with not entering lots is still occurring. What's more interesting is that I did not change any traits associated with the ghosts. I don't play with them at all.
Message 63 of 111 (2,102 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi  @Sherryist 

you need to check the MC_lastexception.html file not the EA le. That doesn't contain any info. That file can be found in the MCCC folder.

In the section Full Error CallStack you'll find this section

File 'T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_service.py', line 422, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded [ self : relationship_service, client : <Client 0x3>, sim_info_manager : sim_info_manager, sim_ids : (176495253644710914, 736066796070765698), relationship : <relationships.relationship.Relationship object at 0x00007FF4D9C4F980>, sim_id_a : 176495253644710914, sim_id_b : 736066796070765698, sim_info_a : , sim_info_b : ]File 'T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship.py', line 1102, in refresh_knowledge [ self : <relationships.relationship.Relationship object at 0x00007FF4D9C4F980>, sim_info_manager : sim_info_manager, sim_info_a : , sim_info_b : , sim_knowledge : <relationships.sim_knowledge.SimKnowledge object at 0x00007FF48DDA6940>, known_trait : <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.trait_LifeSkills_Responsible'>]

The things in bold are the important info. These are the SimsIDs of the Sims involved and the trait that's causing the issue (on the relationship)

Load any Sim in live mode and click on a Sim and choose SimsInfo - Search Sims. In the box you put: SimID:176495253644710914 and it will tell you who that is. 

I've deleted 3 sims in your game and the error just moved on to the next so I gave up (also on explaining further) cause I don't know if there's any point of fixing that save this way. There seem many Sims that have issues. 

I'm still looking for another solution but since removing the relationship doesn't help, I'm a bit at loss.

You said you can't edit any lots. Does that apply only if you go from map ? Have you tried travelling there with a Sim and then changing to build mode ? Does that work ? I mean it's a workaround only and the save is still broken but maybe at least you could go on playing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 111 (2,073 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Yes, I can still edit lots but only when I travel with a sim to a new lot. I cannot access the lot from the map. This may be why I didn't notice this right away. I haven't built a house in a while.
Also, I had a saved file from 2 months ago. I tried uploading that save file and the issue still occurred. So at this point, since you've texted it yourself and the error keeps occurring, I'm just going to upload my sims and their lots to the gallery, lose their relationships but at least I save my sims. I appreciate the effort you put into this but I'll keep you posted on if that ends up fixing the problem. Thank you for the clarification as well.
Message 65 of 111 (2,051 Views)

Re: Cannot enter build mode

★ Novice
@Reitanna That’s what I keep getting too - maybe it is to do with the new update seeing as it’s caused lots of problems within build/buy mode?
Message 66 of 111 (2,003 Views)

Hero
@kyraday1 This issue is mod related. Unfortunately for some removing mods doesn't help

If you have an adult mod by basemental, he's got a fix but you need to go to his discord for details.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 67 of 111 (1,994 Views)

★ Novice

I only have the alcohol mod by basemental  if I remove that will it help?

Message 68 of 111 (1,988 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict I removed the basemental alcohol mod and still had the same problem. However, after removing and readding mods one by one and checking they were up to date, the problem was an out of date Tmex Better Build Buy Mod that was the problem I think.
Message 69 of 111 (1,952 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

As an update: You are 100% correct that at least my issue was related to the traits mods. I had to move all of my sims and houses to the gallery and I'm in the middle of putting them all back. So far so good in that I can now access lots. However, I do want to share this one thing. One of my families was a family of Spellcasters. When I sent them to the gallery, one of my kids who just recently aged up to teen (Right before I noticed this issue) is now casting a shadow in his gallery portrait that is not visible in CAS. See the image posted. The shadow version of himself is what he looked like as soon as he aged up, before I could edit him to look more like his family. He's the only one of my sims doing this and he's the only Spellcaster I've aged up. I've never seen this before, it's almost as if the game is treating him as if he was a vampire sim, like he has an alternative form that he really doesn't have.

The reason why I bring this up is that I think this may also have something to do with the error. This was the truly last thing I did before noticing this error. At this point, I consider my issue resolved overall but I wanted to get your opinion on this because now I'm reconsidering putting his family back if they will trigger more errors.

I also deleted all of trait-related mods and a large portion of the mods that were giving me a full error in MCCC, which were the littleMsSam Mods.

TS4_x64 2021-06-16 16-54-02.jpg

Message 70 of 111 (1,881 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help