Re: Sims 4 error code: 122:ae1a18cc:61edd973

by Tropix116

Original Post

Hero
@SunniePlays If it doesn't persist when you remove your mods, then it's one of these mods causing it.

Do you have adult mods by basemental ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 111 (1,599 Views)

★ Novice

Yes it is this mod because I took it out and I can now enter build mode 

Message 52 of 111 (1,585 Views)

Hero
@seamus92 If you want to keep the mod in, contact Basemental in his discord. He's got a fix

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 111 (1,581 Views)

★ Novice

Ok thanks for letting me know

Message 54 of 111 (1,573 Views)

TS4 Error Code: 122:ae1a18cc:85da56c9

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Hello,

Product: The Sims 4

Platform:PC-64bit

Which language are you playing the game in? English

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every GP, EP, SP, and Kit

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I left my last save and the last exemption file.

What happens when the bug occurs? Any time I try to load an empty lot for editing either the game just returns the the Worlds menu after several long minutes or this error :122:ae1a18cc:85da56c9 pops up.

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Completely removed for testing

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes, this is new, after the last patch. 

I'm getting this error code only upon entering empty lots. I recently installed Bantuu, the new Decorator EP, and the Moroccan themes Kit. Sent my sims om a vacation, only to discover that I cannot edit the vacation lots. Turns out, I cannot edit ANY of my empty lots. This error code pops up. I took all of my mods out of the game and moved them to desktop and the error still occurs. I also repaired the game...several times and deleted my cache files several times. The weird thing about this is that I can vacation on these lots with my sims but I cannot enter the lot before or after the vacation. This is only affecting my lots that are empty. I can play my sims, travel everywhere just fine. Also, important to note: When I place my mods in the Sims folder, I don't get the notification of the error. The screen just returns to the Worlds page. However, when I remove the mods, I get this specific code.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AogtoaSacdLMnJIj_43tct4HdkSDcw?e=foUIja

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>34ad43da4e00fde260c40fa1</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-06-11 20:38:57</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.75.125.1030-1.200.000.507.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>sim_knowledge.py:57</categoryid><desyncid>34ad43da4e00fde260c40fa1</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while processing zone spin up sequence: 'UnidirectionalRelationshipData' object has no attribute 'sim_id' (AttributeError: 'UnidirectionalRelationshipData' object has no attribute 'sim_id')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 363, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 635, in do_build_mode_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1511, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1049, in on_enter&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_service.py", line 422, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship.py", line 1102, in refresh_knowledge&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\sim_knowledge.py", line 57, in remove_known_trait&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'UnidirectionalRelationshipData' object has no attribute 'sim_id'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>34ad43da4e00fde260c40fa1</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-06-11 20:39:40</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.75.125.1030-1.200.000.507.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>sim_knowledge.py:57</categoryid><desyncid>34ad43da4e00fde260c40fa1</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while processing zone spin up sequence: 'UnidirectionalRelationshipData' object has no attribute 'sim_id' (AttributeError: 'UnidirectionalRelationshipData' object has no attribute 'sim_id')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 363, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 635, in do_build_mode_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1511, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1049, in on_enter&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_service.py", line 422, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship.py", line 1102, in refresh_knowledge&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\sim_knowledge.py", line 57, in remove_known_trait&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'UnidirectionalRelationshipData' object has no attribute 'sim_id'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
</root>

edited to add spoiler tag and fix formatting. -puzzlezaddict

Message 55 of 111 (1,572 Views)

Re: TS4 Error Code: 122:ae1a18cc:85da56c9

Hero

@Sherryist I checked your save and you have several Sims that cause the issue.

Did you ever have a mod in that changed the TopNotch toddler or Responsibility traits to be used in CAS or otherwise changed them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 56 of 111 (1,526 Views)

Re: TS4 Error Code: 122:ae1a18cc:85da56c9

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Possibly. I have a mode that allows you to change or add traits. It’s possible but I’ve used it sparingly, like I’d the butler has a kleptomaniac trait. Do you have a suggestion on what to do when I ID these sims? Also, thanks for assisting with the format of my OP.
Message 57 of 111 (1,499 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I used a backup save file I stored on my hard drive from back in April. I completely removed my entire Sims folder, and replaced it with this save that functioned fine when I saved it. Along with my Origins app that is repeatedly updating itself unsolicited by me, the error still occurs.

Message 58 of 111 (1,456 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Sherryist The error corrupted the save, there's not much you can do other than removing the Sims that cause it. I'm planning on testing today if it's enough to destroy the relationship.

You need mods to identify the culprits

- MCCC
- SimsInfo

With this you can first let MCCC generate an error log. That error log will then give you the ID of the Sims that have issues. With SimsInfo you can find out which Sims it is. Deleting one of the Sims will solve the issue but I'm not sure if that's what you'd want.

I'll try if just deleting the relationship will help.

EDIT: I tried the relationship deleting and that didn't help so I think all you can do is delete the Sims that have the issue. It seems it's multiple in your save. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 59 of 111 (1,438 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Sherryist I ended up saving all my sims/lots to the gallery and re-downloading them in a fresh save and that did fix the error for me. So that should be an option for you if the MCCC fix doesn't work. Please post an update if the mod fix does work though - I'd love to be able to fix my original save file Standard smile

Message 60 of 111 (1,396 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help