Re: Sims 4 error code: 122:ae1a18cc:61edd973

by Tropix116

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SGrimshaw Sure

@Reitanna Merged your post. Can you send me your save too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 111 (1,757 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict I’m having the same issue with my game. Keeps kicking me out and sending me to manage worlds when I try to build. Any solutions for this yet?
Message 12 of 111 (1,730 Views)

Hero
@BahaxSimmer Still waiting on saves. OP send me theirs but I couldn't duplicate so more would be great.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 111 (1,726 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Awesome. I really appreciate. Just curious. How do I go about sending you my save? I’ve never done that before.
Message 14 of 111 (1,723 Views)

Hero
@BahaxSimmer See here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/7368675#M181741

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 111 (1,717 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

question: the saves seem to have "versions." so the save i'm going to send you is "00000012.save," but there's also "00000012.save.ver0" through "00000012.save.ver4." do i send you all of them, or just the very first one?

Message 16 of 111 (1,682 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am also having this same issue since updating my game with the latest patch. 

I removed all mods/cc, cleared my cache, repaired the game, then factory reset my game folder. Can confirm this issue only happens when I use an existing save and attempt to enter bb for any lot from the map view.

Not sure if it's related but my game has been generating a last exception each time the error code pops up. Seems to be something to do with unidirectional relationships and possibly a trait. The last exception appears the same with and without mods/cc.

Message 17 of 111 (1,661 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Reitanna Either is fine. The ver ones are automatic backup.

EDIT: Did a quick test on the 3 saves I received and wasn't able to duplicate on either but I'm unclear if you're only getting the message for a specific lot

All saves seem cc heavy though so it could be a cc/mod you're using

Please test a copy of your save on a fresh folder.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 111 (1,648 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict I can confirm that testing a copy of the affected saves on a fresh folder does still cause the error. And, at least for me, it doesn't matter which lot is loaded - attempting to enter into build/buy straight from map view triggers it. 

Message 19 of 111 (1,621 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Having this same issue. Only happens with pre-existing saves. If I start a new save I can enter build mode from the world select without any issue. Repaired game, took out all mods/cc, and deleted the cache--all to no avail. 

Message 20 of 111 (1,601 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help