Re: The plumbob on the loading screen glitches out and is replaced with llama im

by kdollasignnnn

Original Post

Re: The plumbob on the loading screen glitches out and is replaced with llama im

Hero
@kdollasignnnn Here's the current list for broken mods/cc https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/980785/broken-updated-mods-cc-sw-jb-sept-2020

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 30 (1,809 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Okay, so I finally fixed it. It was a hair cc file, I can’t recall the name of it because I found it last night.

Message 22 of 30 (1,773 Views)

★★★ Novice

how do you actually know you've found the corrupted file or where to start looking? ive got the exact same issue and been trying everything for the last 3 days i almost give up with this game 

Message 23 of 30 (1,759 Views)

Hero
@Jealousyjackel Did you check the list I linked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 30 (1,725 Views)

★★ Apprentice

In the list of broken mods for this patch, most of them have been updated already, but the 50/50 method worked, just try putting a few files into your game at once to track down the one thats causing issues.

Message 25 of 30 (1,722 Views)

★★ Novice

I too am having this problem but am struggling to narrow it down. Is the item you deleted still in your trash folder? Maybe we have the same one

Message 26 of 30 (1,696 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I linked the file below. 

Message 27 of 30 (1,680 Views)

★★ Novice
@kdollasignnnn That's the one! Thank you so much, it's working now :3
Message 28 of 30 (1,678 Views)

★ Novice

yeah but ofc that would work,just removing it but most of us want a custom loading screen

Message 29 of 30 (873 Views)

★ Novice

ok this will be easy cause im having the exact same issue Im just gonna delete my other cc- since i only have 2 pieces of cc in my game then ill be good

Message 30 of 30 (869 Views)