by ZeitWaffen

Original Post

Re: Build Mode not working on Sims 4 with new update

★★ Novice
@Cher151 Me to
Message 91 of 97 (1,183 Views)

Re: Can't use build mode

★★★★★ Novice

But that is completely unfair situation for those who want to have Sims 4 updates, use build/buy mode and yet be still be able to use UI cheats mod and other Sims 4 mods and custom content.

Message 92 of 97 (813 Views)

Re: Can't use build mode

@hotWashington90  How is this unfair?  EA doesn't create mods or custom content and can't possibly account for all third-party content in existence.  Updates can create incompatibilities as new features are added.  The alternative would be the developers never adding any significant content: perhaps clothing and new styles of existing objects, but nothing more than that.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 93 of 97 (793 Views)

Re: Sims 4 unable to build/ use live mode

★★★ Novice

I was having the same problem. I just went through all my mods and it was thepancake1's ColorSlidersUI mod that is broken.

Message 94 of 97 (653 Views)

Hero
@CuraRegal I moved your post over to the master thread for mods causing this issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 95 of 97 (639 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much!

Message 96 of 97 (570 Views)

build mode wont show up

★★★ Newbie

i have mods and every time i go to build mode its just generally not there i took all of my known ui mods out and i looked on another one it said take out ui cheats but i have and it still doesn't work please help

Message 97 of 97 (595 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help