Original Post

Accepted Solution

[MOD RELATED] Henford on Bagley neighborhood will not load from the World Map

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except the Star Wars one
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no clue
What happens when the bug occurs? I have the new Cottage Living Expansion pack (Pre-order). I have all the items in Bulid/Buy and in CAS. I can use the gameplay features. I can see the new neighborhood Icon on the World Map but when I try to enter the neighborhood nothing loads just a white screen. I can go to the festivals via notifications but if I try to leave the town square using the phone my game freezes and crashes because it cannot load the neighborhood on the World Map view. I will note that I have tried removing CC and Mods, the issue still persists, I cleared the Origin Cache files, issue still persists. It is also worth noting that I can enter every other neighborhood that there is except Henford on Bagley
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the neighborhood and the different lots there is on the world map
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I have removed CC and Mods, the issue still persists, I cleared the Origin Cache files, issue still persists

I cannot use the neighborhood in world view. All I see when I try to enter the new neighborhood is a white screen. I cannot even back out of the white screen and have to use the Window key to get the game to minimize and then close it. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 13 (4,444 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New Henford on Bagley neighborhood will not load from the World Map

Hero
@EttolaPlayer Are you using Tool ? If so, make sure to get the newest version

This is usually a mod issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 13 (4,361 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have the EXACT same

problem and have tried all the ways to fix it like you have and still nothing. Just a white screen. So sad!!!

Message 2 of 13 (4,430 Views)

★ Novice
@freetibet2 Glad Im not the only one with this issue, I am so sorry that you are experiencing this, I hope they can get it fixed...Ive talked to 3 EA "Tech Support" Staff and they say they are tyring to fix it
Message 3 of 13 (4,405 Views)

Hero
@EttolaPlayer Are you using Tool ? If so, make sure to get the newest version

This is usually a mod issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 13 (4,362 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This worked for me! (((: Thanks!

Message 5 of 13 (4,275 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh my gosh that worked! Thank you so much. I had deleted all my mods but completely forgot that one haha

Message 6 of 13 (4,211 Views)

Henford-on-Bagley world map is a blank white screen?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi Everyone, Please help?

I have just installed Cottage living and made a new save game with a new family in CAS, when I went to move them into a house, I clicked on Henford-on-Bagley in manage worlds screen and it wouldn't show me the HoB world map, it was just a white screen, but I am able to go into other worlds like Newcrest as always, why won't the HoB world map show up?

I also have issues with build and buy mode, the category icons look like they are overlapping each other and you cant see what you are clicking on 

Thank you very much x

Message 7 of 13 (3,455 Views)

Re: Henford-on-Bagley world map is a blank white screen?

Champion (Retired)

@nsjl88 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game
If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 8 of 13 (3,432 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict Ok, I'll try
Message 9 of 13 (3,926 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You are an absolute saint! thank you! <3

Message 10 of 13 (3,790 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help