Re: error code 132:f955fa97:d9020df

by mikayla600

Original Post

Hero
@mikayla600 Are you using mods/cc ? Have you tested without ?

Here's the current list for broken mods/cc https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/990224/b-u-broken-updated-mods-cc-may-27-2021-decorator-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 23 (1,035 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i do use cc and mods and i’ve already updated most of my gameplay mods. it was working before yesterday and the night before i was cc shopping. idk what i put in my game that broke it

it also works without mods

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 12 of 23 (1,033 Views)

Hero
@mikayla600 50/50

Custom content can get outdated with patches. If it works when you remove your mods folder, then one or more mods/cc is no longer compatible with the game and you have to find those.

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 23 (1,015 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i fixed it!! it was either a trait mod or a cooking mod tysm <3

Message 14 of 23 (1,013 Views)

I got this Error Code:132:f955fa97d6f9f4b

★★★ Novice

I was trying to enter a house of a brand new sim in a new file I made, but it wouldn't leave the load screen,  I tried 2 more times and even moved the character to a different file, but the same thing, so I decided to check the Goth family and then it happened again and I got this error code. 132:f955fa97d6f9f4b

It said to relaunch the game, but I've already done it multiple time before the error code popped up because the game kept getting stuck in the loading screen.

Message 15 of 23 (1,004 Views)

Re: I got this Error Code:132:f955fa97d6f9f4b

Hero
@BunnieFaery Are you using any mods/cc in your game ?

If so, could you try without to make sure it's not caused by mods.

Here's the current list for broken mods/cc https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/990224/b-u-broken-updated-mods-cc-may-27-2021-decorator-...

If you don't use mods, would you mind sending me your save game ? Instructions in my signature.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 23 (973 Views)

Re: I got this Error Code:132:f955fa97d6f9f4b

★★★ Novice

Thank you for replying and I checked the list you linked and it was an outdated mod that was causing the problems, the Better Elders one. Thank you for your help!

Message 17 of 23 (954 Views)

Game failed to load. Error code132:f955fa97:ce3042f8

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I've been having issues with playing my household. I can build, edit households, but i cannot play them.

I launched the game without the mods and cc i used and it worked, but i dont know which mods are not working.

I can basically do everything in the game except playing with my households.

I need help with how to know which mods to delete. I already tried the Mod conflict detector but it just scans items that are completely working. I will link a screenshot of the error code down below. 

Thank you in advance!

Message 18 of 23 (688 Views)

Re: Game failed to load. Error code132:f955fa97:ce3042f8

Hero
@zxrhx I merged your post with the main thread

Are you using custom traits ?

The Mod conflict detector doesn't detect game conflicts and is very outdated. Don't use it.

Use the 50/50 method described above instead.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 23 (658 Views)

Re: Game failed to load. Error code132:f955fa97:ce3042f8

★★★ Newbie

I did the 50/50 method and most of my cc are completely fine.

Yes, I use custom traits.

It is probably the custom traits or some of the script mods, when i tried loading the game with script mods it failed to load.

I also used the Better Exceptions Mod for the 50/50 method, in case youre wondering.

Can I have a list of the recent outdated script mods? 

Thanks!

Message 20 of 23 (642 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help