by jacqlinew

Original Post

Re: [MOD RELATED] Error code 102:457b7b46

★ Apprentice
@Hlyle3703 use better exceptions twisted mexi
Message 31 of 66 (1,350 Views)

Re: error loading code

Hero
@s0ggyt33th Here's the current list for broken mods/cc https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976565/broken-updated-mods-cc-june-20-eco-lifestyle-patc...

Also use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 66 (1,322 Views)

Code 102

★★ Novice

I try to put in script mods and when I press a household it brings me back to main menu with this. 

Message 33 of 66 (1,337 Views)

Re: Code 102

Hero
@jasminelevy One of the mods you are using is not working with the current patch level.

Make sure you update them or remove if they are incompatible.

I merged this with the master thread on the error

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 66 (1,290 Views)

Unable to play the actual game

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University Island living Cats and dogs Get together Realm of magic Stranger vile Jungle adventure Parenthood Vampires Dine out Outdoor retreat Tiny living Laundry day Holiday celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t understand this question
What happens when the bug occurs? I can play with my sims I can only build and go in CAS
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to play properly
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

no matter how many time’s I restart the game it’ll always say this

Message 35 of 66 (1,239 Views)

Re: Unable to play the actual game

Hero
@abbielil18 One of the mods you are using is not working with the current patch level.

Make sure you update them or remove if they are incompatible.

I merged this with the master thread on the error

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 66 (1,226 Views)

Re: Unable to play the actual game

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU !!!!

Message 37 of 66 (1,197 Views)

Error code

★ Apprentice

Last week after playing my game,I am receiving 

error code 102:457b7b46:4a7da1e0.I looked it up and it says mods need to be updated but I updated all mods and it’s still giving me this error message.

Message 38 of 66 (1,198 Views)

Dot.: Error code

Hero (Retired)
@jacqlinew

1. Move the mods folder to the desktop.
2. Find and delete localthumbcache.package file in the game folder. Delete also all folders with the word "cache" in the name.
3. Fix the game in Origin.
Origin/Library - right-click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.
4. Turn on the game to create a new, empty mods folder and check if the game is working now properly without mods
5. Check once more if there are new updated versions of the mods and CC you are using.
Then copy from desktop your mods and CC and paste it in the new mods folder. First, paste script mods one by one every time checking if the game is OK.
Do the same with CC but if you have a lot of this, try the 50/50 method. (Divide your CC into smaller batches for example 50 pieces in one subfolder and check these subfolders one by one)

I don't work for EA
Message 39 of 66 (1,184 Views)

help

★★ Novice

okay so i tried opening a household, but it showed me error code: 102:457b7b46:2316354a
then i tried it with another household to check if it was maybe just certain cc i had used but it also happened there even though i had played with that household before. this started happening after the update for the new star wars gamepack. but because of this i can now only make sims and go into build mode but not actually play the game, please help. )):

Message 40 of 66 (1,288 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help