Original Post

Accepted Solution

[MOD RELATED] Error 102:ee2b1568

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Pets, Toddler Stuff, Fitness Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Running the game for awhile, suddenly having Last Exception error and then when I go into Manage Worlds and back into a household.
What happens when the bug occurs? Error 102 appears when I try to play a household
What do you expect to see? No error
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The newest patch to solve error 102 was installed

error102.jpg

The error in question. The game works fine at first, only after I go to manage worlds and go back does the error occur.

Message 1 of 18 (7,877 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error 102 still occurs after patch

★★ Novice

Different error

Just to add my 2 cents here to help in any way.

Error: 102:ee2b1568:339999e1

[MOD RELATED]

After a long time trying to figure things out (nothing worth mentioning) i narrowed the error down to this.

mgomez need and/or relationship decay mod

Now that my game is working i wont go further into it but i can understand if its related to needs, since the mod is old and vampires have less/ different needs resulting in an unexpected result being received by the mod.

Since its not a game issue (at first glance) im just posting to give info.

Thank you.

View in thread

Message 17 of 18 (9,099 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @unxdyne

Could you please share your save ?

Here's instructions how to share your save with QA: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Your number is different from the one that was fixed so there seems to be a different problem and QA will need your save.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 18 (7,848 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi there, thanks for the reply.

I have uploaded all my save files in a zip file a: unxdyne save error 102.zip in the box link.

Fingers crossed ><

Anyone else having this error?

Message 3 of 18 (7,837 Views)

Hero

Didn't seen anyone with this combination no, but hopefully QA can figure this one out as well.

As you said you removed your mods, is this an save that never had mods or did you get the error while you had mods in and then tried without ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 18 (7,835 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

hello

i had the same issue

i suggest you to remove your cc/mods animation to see if it works without it and if it does, then you have to download a new version of your mods (maybe its broken and may cause damage to your game)at least thats what i did

hope that was helpful enough

Message 5 of 18 (7,825 Views)

Hero

@kiwandacaribana  Did you have the same string of numbers after the 102 ?

OP did state that they removed their mods.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 18 (7,823 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @unxdyne

We're not able to reproduce this issue with the saves that you sent.  Did you try moving your entire Mods directory out and seeing if it still occurs?  If it does, can you please provide more specific details?  Which lot you loaded, the sequence of steps, etc.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 7 of 18 (7,816 Views)

Re: Error 102/122

★★★★ Novice

Anyone else still having 102 trouble after the patch? I am.

simserror.png

Message 8 of 18 (7,830 Views)

Hero

Hi @azasakura

that's a different error 102

Are you using mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 18 (7,838 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Im having the same error code too. Im using mods and cc. error code 102 ee2b somthing

Message 10 of 18 (7,822 Views)