[MOD RELATED] [DHD] Interior Design: Preference bubbles don't exists for clients

by Katana_of_Fire11

Original Post

Re: [DHD] Interior Decorator Gig Requirements Never Appear

★★★ Newbie

How do we fix this? I paid for the pack because I was excited to have interior design. I cant get the menus to show what I need to be successful. Seems like a big waste of time and money.

Message 41 of 64 (1,038 Views)

Hero
@disturbedkitty If you have it look like the picture I posted above, then it's mod related. You need to update your mods.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 64 (993 Views)

Re: Can never learn Client's likes or dislikes in Career Panel (BUG?)

★★★★★ Novice

@crinrictcrin, i do! i cant see the client's name on the panel as well. ive been removing some mods like WWhims and McComand center and the issue still persists. im trying to remove more mods i think would affect gameplay like this before figuring out if im doomed Frown

Message 43 of 64 (1,075 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

okay i think i found a new bug while trying to remove mods and see which one affects me not being able to see who the client is or their preferences; it no longer says the sim has the interior designer career no matter how many saves i recover while she had the career; also, interior design is not showing up as a career to pick when i tell her to get a new job. i think im just going to try and delete the save at this point and start over from scratch. :'/

Message 44 of 64 (1,064 Views)

★★★★ Guide

start a new save with out mods

Message 45 of 64 (1,026 Views)

Hero
@GHELP0 Sounds like your save might be corrupt. Did you try a factory reset yet ?

I merged this with the main thread now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 64 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Guide

It can also be related to mods that add custom likes/dislikes without being related to the mods that you mentioned. There is a modder who added reading and chess, which breaks gigs to leave no bubbles in the career panel.

Message 47 of 64 (970 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@amanda-amethyst I'm sure there's quite a few mods that can cause this.

If this is not an adult mod, you're welcome to name the mod here so it helps others (just not link)

I'm merging this with the main thread now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 64 (956 Views)

Dream Home Decorator

★★★ Novice

My clients for my Home Decorator sim never show their likes/dislikes in the panel for the gig. I’ve tried repairing the game and updating/removing mods, nothing is working! It makes it super hard to make a client happy and do a good job when you don’t know what they want! I love this pack but this glitch makes it hard to play. Frown 

Message 49 of 64 (932 Views)

Re: Interior Design No Client Preferences

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've tried this several times now (factory reset), and the Client UI appears with the circles with question marks in them when I have the game purely at base level, with none of my save files loaded. But when I add my save files (without mods) the UI disappears again! What should I do? ☹️

Message 50 of 64 (895 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help