[MOD RELATED] [DHD] GUI for Decorator Gig broken

by kcrizzo

Original Post

Re: No gigs to choose

★★ Novice

It works! Thankyou so much for your help. Now i have gigs to choose Standard smile

Message 41 of 64 (2,142 Views)

Interior Design Pack: No Gigs, No Clipboard... HELP please

★★ Novice

The new pack, Interior Design, does NOT allow me to find gigs. Ever. It always says "Day Off." There is absolutely no "clipboard" and no way to check for gigs. 

I have tried the Repair option. I have tried creating new Sims. 

Nothing works. Beyond frustrated. Anyone have ideas on how to fix this issue? Thanks in advance.

Message 42 of 64 (2,140 Views)

Interior designer no work days

★★ Novice
  • I got the interior decorator career and set it but it has no days highlighted and it says it’s my day off. 
Message 43 of 64 (2,120 Views)

Re: Interior designer no work days

★★★★ Expert

@kandi666kid  Could you post a picture? The career is an active career, and has gigs instead of fixed work days. Can you pick a gig?

Message 44 of 64 (2,102 Views)

Re: Interior Design Pack: No Gigs, No Clipboard... HELP please

Champion (Retired)

@ALX816 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game
If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 45 of 64 (2,105 Views)

Re: Interior Design Pack: No Gigs, No Clipboard... HELP please

Hero
Merged some post with the master.

Please all update the UI Cheat Extension Mod to the newest version

There could be other mods causing similar issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 64 (2,084 Views)

★★ Novice

here ya go, yeah gigs wasn't the right word to use sorry

Message 47 of 64 (2,054 Views)

★★ Novice

I got it figured out! My UI Cheat Extension Mod needed updating I guess. Thank you anyway!

Message 48 of 64 (2,047 Views)

Day off dream home decorator

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, realm of magic, vampires, done out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ..
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot use dream home decorator career as constantly says day off, no vacation needed and no gig option available.
What do you expect to see? Bug fixed so I can use what I have paid for.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The dream home decorator career is continuously showing as “day off, no vacation needed”. I have removed all mods and repaired the game but it still won’t allow me to do anything with it. There is no select gig option either.

Message 49 of 64 (2,034 Views)

Re: Day off dream home decorator

Hero
@abbiejbrown Merged your post with the main thread.

This is related to the UI Cheat mod. Did you delete your localthumbcache file ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 50 of 64 (1,990 Views)