Re: Cottage Living animal not showing

by PaulineLig

Original Post

Can't order items

★ Novice

ever since I got the new update and cottage living, anything I buy on auto won't arrive. This includes chickens, cottage animals, food, seeds, etc. Does anyone else have this issue or have a fix?

Message 21 of 52 (842 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Cottage Living animal not showing

★★ Novice

Any news about this issue? Same here, and no way to make it work!

Message 22 of 52 (858 Views)

Re: Can't buy cows, seeds, or chickens???

★ Novice
@Eyes_Of_Lust You're a lifesaver!
Message 23 of 52 (956 Views)

Chickens keep dissappearing

★★ Novice

downloaded Cottage Living after pre ordering and I keep purchasing chickens and they keep disappearing without any message or anything. Help! 

Message 24 of 52 (830 Views)

Re: Can't buy cows, seeds, or chickens???

★★★ Novice

Awww thank you @jryangriffith I am SO happy this worked for you! I was losing my mind over this too! <3 <3 <3

Message 25 of 52 (942 Views)

Re: No chickens after purchasing ?

[ Edited ]

@meganannee @PaulineLig @fairufable @thefuturekitten and @77BuickLesabre  Have you tested without mods?  Have you checked your sims' personal and household inventories as well as the shed?

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 26 of 52 (814 Views)

Re: [PROBABLY MOD RELATED] Can't buy cows, seeds, or chickens???

★ Novice
@pixelplagues i have nearly the same problem, i cant buy lama or cow, when i downloaded some house from gallery lama was there but when i try to buy it on my own its not working and it says that lama/cow need to be placet at something... idk what to do
Message 27 of 52 (914 Views)

Cant buy cow or lama

★ Novice

Hey, i recently got cottage living for sims 4 and when i buy a shed there isn't an option to buy a cow or a lama, but i can buy seeds and chickens, I'm really desperate what should i do?

Message 28 of 52 (954 Views)

Re: Cant buy cow or lama

Champion (Retired)

@Cucik28 

Are you saying you can buy seeds and chickens by clicking on the shed?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 29 of 52 (900 Views)

Re: Cant buy cow or lama

★ Novice
@jpkarlsen yep, when i click on a shed there is an opinion to buy chickens and seeds, when i click on a field i can buy chickens and not seeds and when i click on a henhouse i can buy seeds...
Message 30 of 52 (890 Views)