Re: Cottage Living

by SimmerBunny5

Original Post

Re: Can't buy cows, seeds, or chickens???

★★★★★ Newbie
@Eyes_Of_Lust i took ui cheats and it worked!!! thank you:D
Message 11 of 52 (3,923 Views)

Re: No chickens after purchasing ?

★★ Novice

@jpkarlsen wrote:

@meganannee 

Do you still have the option to buy them when clicking on the coop after purchasing 8?

Yes I do

Message 12 of 52 (1,323 Views)

★ Novice
@crinric is there any way to fix it without resting my files?
Message 13 of 52 (3,653 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Rhnnn123 You're so welcome! Happy Simming!!! <3
Message 14 of 52 (1,482 Views)

Hero
@mollydogandcat You just need to remove/update your mods and delete the localthumbcache file. Above suggestion it to test if it happens on a vanilla game but it seems it's now been identified which mod is causing that so update or remove that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 52 (1,473 Views)

Cottage Living

★★★ Newbie

So I got cottage living yesterday. When I bought a cow from the shed and it didn't show up. I tried the same with chickens and nothing came. When I tried buying seeds, nothing showed up in my sim's inventory. I tried buying the animals and seeds from an EA house, the same problem happened. Everything else from the pack seems to be working fine. :')

Message 16 of 52 (1,478 Views)

Re: [PROBABLY MOD RELATED] Can't buy cows, seeds, or chickens???

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue and I am pretty sure it was extra files in the wrong places. I did the file reset and only moved my cc I knew was good and saves. I had a cheat mod that was honestly crashing because it needed an update but failed the update so I believe that was it. I was so sad that I had been simping for cottage living for a month and it wasn't working but mine is now, hope everyone else gets through it.

Message 17 of 52 (1,465 Views)

Hero
@SimmerBunny5 Are you using ui cheat extension mod ? Not sure if it was update for the pack or just the pack. You might need to remove it.

merged your post with the main thread on it

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 52 (1,458 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Ok, thanks I'll try removing it and see if it works Standard smile
Message 19 of 52 (1,451 Views)

Cottage Living animal not showing

★★ Novice

So i bought the new expansion pack for the sims 4 and i get the option to buy for chickens, cows, and lambs but they never show up nor does it take away any of my simoleons? Help

Message 20 of 52 (1,365 Views)