[MOD RELATED] Blank grey/green-backgrounded boxes in CAS

by Maisha7197

Original Post

Re: Basic Clothes/ Other Bug

★★ Pro

That looks like you're using an outdated version of the More Columns in CAS mod. Weerbesu doesn't upload on Mod the Sims now and you'll have to get the updated version from his Patreon page. I can't link it here, but you can find it easily with Google.

Message 41 of 69 (1,900 Views)

Re: Basic Clothes/ Other Bug

★ Novice
@manzana0807 thank you, I'll see if that works
Message 42 of 69 (1,887 Views)

Broken cas

★ Novice

Please help me!!! I haven't played sims in a few weeks, and yesterday my sims cas looked like this! I think it is some cc I downloaded or something but I don't know what! This is only in cas, so in life or build mode. Please help me, I don't know what to do and I don't want to remove all my cc again because of a broken item.

Message 43 of 69 (1,914 Views)

Re: Broken cas

Champion (Retired)

@PineAppleLot8 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 44 of 69 (1,909 Views)

★ Novice

I removed localthumbcache.package and it's still broken and stuff.. and yes I do have cc and mods, but all mods are updated

Message 45 of 69 (1,875 Views)

4 Colomn CAS Mod Issues

★★★ Newbie

I just got the 4 columns CAS mod, and when I installed it, the thumbnails for certain items are covered up by a white block, but not all of them. How do I fix this? I have a lot of cc clothes, hair, etc. installed, and a CAS background if that helps. I got what it said was the latest one on Mod The Sims. Thanks to anyone that tries to help!! Star

Message 46 of 69 (1,870 Views)

Re: 4 Colomn CAS Mod Issues

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi there, @BMAnderson34 

Many mod makers have moved away from ModTheSims, sadly, as I found much of the way it correlates information (like 'your downloads') to be an optimum connection, to see if you had the latest mod. Weerbesu, has now moved many of his mods to Patreon including his 'extra columns mod', pm me if it's hard to find as mine were displaying as yours are before updating it.

Also, to ensure your other mods are up to date, and that you have the best link for them is to check at simsVIP broken mods updating.

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future. Standard smile
I have no connection to EA

Message 47 of 69 (1,857 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @PineAppleLot8 

Weerbesu's 'More columns for cas' mod, is updated as mine were displaying that way beforehand. Though many modmakers including Weerbesu have moved their mods to Patreon now, you'll find the updated column mod there.

Also, to ensure your other mods are up to date, and that you have the best link for them is to check at simsVIP broken mods updating.

Sasha

Standard smile
I have no connection to EA

Message 48 of 69 (1,856 Views)

★ Apprentice

You should still just move the mods folder to the desktop and run the game without it to see if the problem goes away.  If it does, then you know where your problem lies and where to start looking.

Message 49 of 69 (1,843 Views)

Re: 4 Colomn CAS Mod Issues

[ Edited ]
Hero

@BMAnderson34 , @PineAppleLot8 

Merged your posts with existing thread on the issue

Please see replies given.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 50 of 69 (1,835 Views)