Re: Sims 4 CAS thumbnails not showing

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Re: CAS Icon and Tab Glitch

★★★★ Novice

Um ok so.. UI was the problem but. the hair, clothes anything that comes with packs, gamepacks, stuffpacks its icon is blocked by a white block. I Removed UI a long time ago what do i do?

Message 51 of 69 (1,731 Views)

Re: CAS Icon and Tab Glitch

Hero
@zatibka Sounds like it's still active somewhere. Did you try move the whole mods folder to your desktop and delete the localthumbcache ? Then add your mods back in groups ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 69 (1,722 Views)

Cas broken

★★ Novice

So all my non custom content clothes are just white. Also whenever I put skin details on, the second outfit takes off all the skin details and I have to do it all again. Please help me this happened after island living came out. 

Message 53 of 69 (1,773 Views)

Re: Cas broken

Community Manager (retired)

Sul sul, @yasminivansofia!

If you temporarily remove your CC, such as moving the mods folder to another location, and delete localthumbcache.package, could you give the game a try again to see if the clothes display their textures again? As there was a game update today, that can cause some hiccups with CC / mods.

Please let me know how it goes.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 54 of 69 (1,741 Views)

Sims 4 CAS thumbnails not showing

★ Novice

Hello!

I've been having some trouble with my game recently. Ever since I downloaded Island Living, I've been unable to see a lot of the thumbnails in CAS. All of them have this white square over them,  with the exception of the base game and any CC. I tried taking out my CC, repairing the game, but nothing's worked so far. Has anyone else experienced this and know how to fix it?

Message 55 of 69 (1,736 Views)
Highlighted

@jynmanuelmiranda  I've moved your post to the Sims 4 tech section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 56 of 69 (1,725 Views)

Hero
@jynmanuelmiranda This issue is related to an outdated version of the UI Cheat extension mod. Please update the mod to the newest version.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 57 of 69 (1,703 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

That helped thank you so much Embarrassed But also whenever I add skin details it doesn't seem to save in each outfit

Message 58 of 69 (1,704 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the update, @yasminivansofia! I'm glad it solved one of your issues!

Have you re-integrated your mods folder back yet? I'm curious if you're getting the issue with the skin details with or without CC.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 59 of 69 (1,685 Views)

White squares

★★ Newbie

When i,m in CAS all the choises are covered by a White Square se the picture

Anybody who has yhe same problem?

Message 60 of 69 (1,684 Views)