★★★★ Novice

@11johncockv <Removed link. Please no mod links at AHQ> He updated it

Message 10 of 69 (2,008 Views)

big white boxes over most cas items

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together Get To Work, Strangervile, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Backyard, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? Big white boxes cover most of the CAS items covering the whole item. Some of the buttons also get cut out but can still click them.
What do you expect to see? That the items in CAS are not covered by big boxes and buttons are fully visible.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This problem occurred after the June 2019 patch update.

What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together Get To Work, Strangervile, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Backyard, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? Big white boxes cover most of the CAS items covering the whole item. Some of the buttons also get cut out but can still click them.
What do you expect to see? That the items in CAS are not covered by big boxes and buttons are fully visible.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This problem occurred after the June 2019 patch update.

Message 12 of 69 (2,046 Views)

Re: big white boxes over most cas items

★ Guide

This happened for me too, but it was because I had the mod for extra cas columns, and it fixed when I disabled mods. Does it still happen if you turn mods off? Likely we both have to wait for the effected mods to get updated by their creators. 

Message 13 of 69 (2,021 Views)

Re: big white boxes over most cas items

★★ Pro

More Columns in CAS was updated by Weerbesu on his Patreon page. He's no longer posting over at Mod the Sims. I have the updated three column version in my game and it's working fine. The outdated version will cause the large white box issue where there should be CAS thumbnails.

Message 14 of 69 (2,013 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Blank grey/green-backgrounded boxes in CAS

Hero
@Maisha7197 If you're using the More Columns mod, make sure you get the updated version for that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 69 (10,148 Views)

bug

★★ Newbie

What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? city living and cats&dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have mods so when the new update came my game and the colum that I have didn't go well together so that a mess up bu it was mest up before know its mode messy up
What happens when the bug occurs? no its in cas mode not the playing part just when I'm am going to style them
What do you expect to see? that every thing that was mest up is gone
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I can't because its mest up

Message 16 of 69 (2,006 Views)

Re: bug

Champion
@amandala2006 your problem is being caused by the more columns in CAS mod. Get rid of it and the problem should be gone, or try to find an updated version from the mod maker.
Message 17 of 69 (2,002 Views)

Re: Blank grey/green-backgrounded boxes in CAS

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict thank you soooo much 🙌🏼
Message 18 of 69 (1,997 Views)

Re: CAS Issue Clothing icons White

★★★ Newbie

It's the column mod! Standard smile It's been outdated

Message 19 of 69 (1,944 Views)

Re: CAS Issue Clothing icons White

★★★ Novice

Thank you to everyone who helped Standard smile I'm downloading the new version now.

Message 20 of 69 (1,879 Views)